[Rumor] More Leaked Droid Bionic Pics and Gingerbread too!

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
verizon needs an atrix-like counterpart... #justsayin :p

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
verizon needs an atrix-like counterpart... #justsayin :p

I don't know, I think I'd just go with a tablet. It would be different if that lapdock was anything more than, well, a tablet without touchscreen capability (or any capability, for that matter, without the phone attached).

Especially if they move to buckets or shared data. The lapdock was interesting as a competitor with netbooks for surfing, but tablets like the Asus Transformer make that argument moot.

dominick_7

Reaction score
I'd also hope it's 4.5 or even 4.8 inches, but it only looks like 4.3, thinner than the Evo/HD2 unfortunately. Still is a hot phone, the one I want.. THOUGH... will it have HDMI out..? Can you imagine 1080p via HDMI out on this device? How sweet would that be?

dominick_7

Reaction score
Thinner in terms of the screens width, compared to the Evo/HD2, along the lines of the Droid Xs width, meaning the keys on the keyboard won't be as wide and easy to type on as in the case with those other phones.

Sqube

Reaction score
I'm glad the battery is properly huge, and I really lust after the specs on this phone... but I don't see where I keep giving Motorola my money in a world where HTC unlocks their bootloader and Samsung straight gives phones to developers.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm glad the battery is properly huge, and I really lust after the specs on this phone... but I don't see where I keep giving Motorola my money in a world where HTC unlocks their bootloader and Samsung straight gives phones to developers.

Unlocked bootloaders are over hyped

zodder

Reaction score
The only way I don't have one of these in my hands day of launch is if they plant me 6 feet under before then :) Been waiting on this beast forever! As others have said, I don't give a rat's arse if the BL is locked or not. With those specs, it's smartphone nirvana :)

Reaction score
Waiting for the Bionic is like waiting for the end of the world, you know eventually it will happen but hope its not simultaneously.