[leak] Droid Bionic's New Look

Reaction score
I don't know how a phone that when it comes out will be the best phone Verizon has to offer is outdated. I think a lot of people are just throwing hissy fits because of the delays. I don't think there was ever an official release date given. Keep the leaks coming. I will still be getting the Bionic.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I don't know how a phone that when it comes out will be the best phone Verizon has to offer is outdated. I think a lot of people are just throwing hissy fits because of the delays. I don't think there was ever an official release date given. Keep the leaks coming. I will still be getting the Bionic.

People seem to forget one thing. If you want the Bionic, get it, I am. If you want the prime, vigor or whatever else, wait. Either way, the next time you upgrade after deciding on what to get now, its going to be better.

ebookstore4me

Reaction score
Blive web solutions pvt. ltd 100, Nemi Nagar, Vais
bionicnew.jpg

The Droid Bionic seems like it’s almost defiantly coming soon, but do you really know what you’ll be getting come launch date. The device, after being pushed back for months, apparently not only received a spec upgrade, but also saw a plastic surgeon that gave it a new face. The new design of the phone was posted earlier today, and also comes with a good look at the rare of the upcoming LTE device.
There’s really not much to say about this leak other than the striking resemblance between this and the Droid X.

Nevertheless, many of you are ecstatic about this phone finally coming to Verizon and hopefully you’ll be picking one up on launch date –whenever that turns out to be.
bionicnew2.jpg
Leak courtesy of Droid-life

Yaa aggrydancedroid

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Unless you switch carriers isn't the Bionic the best phone that will be out for Verizon when it comes out? (I guess it depends on the GS2 but still)

And yes, assuming no other devices are released in the meantime (i.e. GS II), the Bionic will be the best device you can get in the US, on any carrier.

King_Bean

Reaction score
It looks just like my D1 in the first pic

So you must have a D1 sent back from the future with a huge screen, no lip, and different capacitive buttons. Hmm, interesting...

I just went and looked at the picture again. I'm sorry but it looks just like my D1. OF COURSE it's bigger and the aesthetics of the capacitive buttons are different but, in terms of form factor, if you told me I was looking at a picture of my D1, I'd believe it (the capacitive buttons would be the only indication to the contrary). Maybe if I had pictures from different angles, it'd be easier to see the distinguishing characteristics of the Bionic. It even looks like it has a "lip" in that picture. Sorry dude.

Kryptyk

Reaction score
All of the hype, let downs and disappointments that Moto caused with this phone on the release date and specs, which we really have no concrete clue what the heck they are yet, has caused this phone to become less appealing to me. i was on the band wagon for a long time about this phone, but like most, it just isn't all that great anymore. Ya, it might be the best phone out when.....and when is a big "IF", it comes out, but a month later, the Vigor comes out, and if the specs are correct, will kick the Bionics a@#!.

So I guess congrats Moto, for finally posting a "possible" release date for your "would have been" awesome phone 6 months ago and now is going to be outdated within a month, possibly 2.

thistle

Reaction score
Wow, Moto is really pushing the envelope in mobile engineering with this remarkable design.

electric6

Reaction score
yawn... Hey everybody its a LTE dual core DX2 with double the RAM!! Oh wait, no, this is the bionic... FAIL.

God willing the nexus phone rumors are true, or maybe the Vigor will launch before xmas if we are lucky. I see no reason why it would tho. March, on most likely the same day the thunderbolt came out this year. It is sad we have to wait for the "new" handsets at least a year to come to big red, while the competition has them way way before us every time.

Jdroid09

Reaction score
All of the hype, let downs and disappointments that Moto caused with this phone on the release date and specs, which we really have no concrete clue what the heck they are yet, has caused this phone to become less appealing to me. i was on the band wagon for a long time about this phone, but like most, it just isn't all that great anymore. Ya, it might be the best phone out when.....and when is a big "IF", it comes out, but a month later, the Vigor comes out, and if the specs are correct, will kick the Bionics a@#!.

So I guess congrats Moto, for finally posting a "possible" release date for your "would have been" awesome phone 6 months ago and now is going to be outdated within a month, possibly 2.

I couldn't agree more!!! If this phone would have dropped in April or even June it would've been the best phone out and without question I would want it. But it's coming in September (I'll believe that when I see it) and it's going to have to compete vigor and galaxy sII which may have similar, if not better specs. For moto's sake I hope they put some outstanding features into this phone if not this could be a HUGE flop.