[leak] Droid Bionic's New Look

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
bionicnew.jpg

The Droid Bionic seems like it’s almost definitely coming soon, but do you really know what you’ll be getting come launch date. The device, after being pushed back for months, apparently not only received a spec upgrade, but also saw a plastic surgeon that gave it a new face. A leaked pic of the phone's new design was posted today. There’s really not much to say about this leak other than the striking resemblance between this and the Droid X.

bionicnew2.jpg
Leak courtesy of Droid-life

Reaction score
I think I can speak for most of us when I say we don't care anymore, the Bionic is outdated already.

Sent from my Charge using DroidForums

les017

Reaction score
I think I can speak for most of us when I say we don't care anymore, the Bionic is outdated already.

Totally not true for me, at least not until some solid, official specs come out.

J

JriderG

I agree with northend. Who cares? Please stop making new threads about the bionic. I would like to read something useful for a change.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

jmlwanga88

Reaction score

Completely agree. Feel free to post leaks on the HTC Vigor though...it's relevant enough :)

googlelover

Reaction score
Am I the only one who noticed the model number on that leaked page was the XT865? Isn't the revised bonics model number XT875? Motorola showing us the old specs?

Hmong_Xiong

Reaction score

Totally not true for me, at least not until some solid, official specs come out.

Yup...agreed

[ ] Motorola Droid: Latest Miui
[X] Motorola Xoom: Stock Root 3.2
[ ] Apple iPhone 3G: RedSn0w Jailbreak
Tapatalk

GeLopez

Reaction score
I agree with northend. Who cares? Please stop making new threads about the bionic. I would like to read something useful for a change.

Completely agree. Feel free to post leaks on the HTC Vigor though...it's relevant enough :)

+1 10 char

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm getting a motorola startac and calling it a day

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

KOBALT

Reaction score
If you really don't care about updates then move on instead of making useless posts whining...

I enjoy leaked photos and little updates like this. Whether they're legitimate or not, my days aren't ruined by product updates via forums and I'm not gonna rant about it.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69

A lot of people care, and a lot of people havent seen the threads or info, so if the topic bothers you, dont read the thread.

Abadus

Reaction score
Unless you switch carriers isn't the Bionic the best phone that will be out for Verizon when it comes out? (I guess it depends on the GS2 but still)

Oxymoron

Reaction score
Dang guys, give the OP a break. He's just trying to be helpful.

*customized tapatalk signature*