More Pics of Droid 3 Leaked

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
it's just an X, i think. the X2 and D3 don't have the physical keys, if i'm recalling correctly.

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
Yea...and why I'm confused why it's in this thread. :dry:

kicker10bog

Reaction score
I think I'll wait for something even better. But it does look like an upgrade from the D2.

A physical keyboard is a must for me, even though I rarely use it. I like to have it as a backup for those days when my socks don't work on the touchscreen. ... Yeah, I heave very limited use of my hands so I do everything (type, write, pla games, etc.) with my feet.

danielturner

Reaction score
That's droid3 picture I was searching google for droid 3 and it showed me up this picture so I thought to share it It seems cool to me.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
yeah, i'm certain that's not the D3 - it's just the X. the D3 doesn't have the physical menu buttons, and there's no pkb in that pic.

0vermind

Reaction score
Definitely will be the phone I'm waiting for, that or the Bionic. Not sure yet. But I'm a Droid fan. That's for sure. I love being able to say I have a Droid!! Yeah Beeeotch!

Haha. I still have another 7 months on my contract so it will be a nice wait. :)

0vermind

Reaction score
A physical keyboard is a must for me, even though I rarely use it. I like to have it as a backup for those days when my socks don't work on the touchscreen. ... Yeah, I heave very limited use of my hands so I do everything (type, write, pla games, etc.) with my feet.
Excuse me, did you just say socks? You can't be serious...

0vermind

Reaction score
Excuse me, did you just say socks? You can't be serious...

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
Well yea he did, as he said, can't use his hands. I've met people with similar "disabilities" that could do more with their feet than I can with my feet AND hands. :)

As for Google'ing Droid 3 and expecting to see it, I just Google'd "Pickle" and this was on the first page:

petunia-pickle-bottom-tote-300x300.jpg

Just saying...

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well yea he did, as he said, can't use his hands. I've met people with similar "disabilities" that could do more with their feet than I can with my feet AND hands. :)

As for Google'ing Droid 3 and expecting to see it, I just Google'd "Pickle" and this was on the first page:

petunia-pickle-bottom-tote-300x300.jpg

Just saying...

I expect that the droid 3 will look like this:

droid3.jpg

Even he^ cant believe how bad motorola is treating him. He is locked down and not allowed to show is full potential so he is now starting to hate his job.

solar

Reaction score

Just saying...

I expect that the droid 3 will look like this:

droid3.jpg

Even he^ cant believe how bad motorola is treating him. He is locked down and not allowed to show is full potential so he is now starting to hate his job.
lol, moto blur will drive anyone to drink....

solar

Reaction score
I think I'll wait for something even better. But it does look like an upgrade from the D2.

They have capacitive touch gloves don't then? Can't you cut off the ends and sew them onto some socks or somthing like that? Special android socks! I don't know how you use a droid KB with your feet. When im too lazy to reach my laptop on the floor I have enough trouble using the mouse with my feet!

johnnieeve

Reaction score
Droid 3 could be very close to the "WOW" phone I have been waiting for. Now that we have seen the leaked photos, stop the teasing. We need to see it all. Come on Motorola, load this puppy up.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Droid 3 could be very close to the "WOW" phone I have been waiting for. Now that we have seen the leaked photos, stop the teasing. We need to see it all. Come on Motorola, load this puppy up.

Just dont load it with blur and please leave the bootloader unlocked or atleast dont encrypt it.