Laugh of the day!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by me just sayin, Sep 9, 2017.

1. redbert31

redbert31 Diamond Member

Ratings:
    +1,629
    Haha! Good one!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. me just sayin

me just sayin Gold Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +1,202
    Current Phone Model:
    Note 8
    A ten year old public school boy was finding fifth grade math to be the challenge of his life. His mom and dad did everything and anything to help their son...private tutors, peer assistance, CD-ROMs, Textbooks, even HYPNOSIS! Nothing worked.

Finally, giving up they enrolled him into a small Catholic school to await another destiny.

At the end of the first day of school the boy walked in with a stern expression on his face, and walked right past the parents and went straight to his room -and quietly closed the door. For nearly two hours he toiled away in his room -with math books strewn about his desk and the surrounding floor. He only emerged long enough to eat, and after quickly cleaning his plate, he went straight back to his room, closed the door, and worked feverishly at his studies until bedtime.

The parents were not sure if they should comment on the boys extra efforts for fear of him losing this new found fervor, so they seemingly ignored it. This pattern continued ceaselessly.

One day the first quarter report card came out. Unopened, he dropped the envelope on the family dinner table and went straight to his room.

His parents were petrified. What lay inside the envelope? Cautiously the mother opened the letter, and to her amazement she saw a bright red "A" under the subject, MATH.

Overjoyed, she and her husband rushed into their son's room, thrilled at the remarkable progress of their young son!

"Was it the nuns that did it?", the father asked. The boy only shook his head and said, "No." "Was it the one-on-one tutoring? The peer-mentoring?", asked the mother. Again, the boy shrugged, "No." "The textbooks? The teacher? The curriculum?", asked the father. "Nope," said the son. "It was all very clear to me from the very first day of Catholic school."

"How so?", asked his mom.

"When I walked into the lobby, and I saw that guy they'd nailed to the plus sign, I knew those people meant business!"

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. TisMyDroid

TisMyDroid Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +3,363
    Current Phone Model:
    Samsung Note 3
    Had to share this one with my family. They all burst out laughing. Good one!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  4. redbert31

redbert31 Diamond Member

Ratings:
    +1,629
    I agree!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  5. radon222

radon222 Platinum Member

Ratings:
    +545
    OMG!! After the Math Homework Meltdown I had from my granddaughter last night...I sooooo get this!

• Like Like x 2
  6. me just sayin

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +1,202
    Current Phone Model:
    Note 8
    a student at an English university, by name of Donald MacDonald from the Isle of Skye, who was living in the hall of residence in his first year there. After he had been there for a month, his mother came to visit, no doubt carrying reinforcements of oatmeal.

"And how do you find the English students, Donald?" she asked.

"Mother," he replied, "they're such terrible noisy people! The one on that side keeps banging his head against the wall, and won't stop. The one on the other side screams and screams and screams away into the night!"

"Oh, Donald! How ever do you manage to put up with these awful noisy English neighbours?"

"Mother, I do nothing, I just ignore them! I just stay here quietly playing my bagpipes!"

• Like Like x 4
  7. me just sayin

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +1,202
    Current Phone Model:
    Note 8
    There's a man sitting at a bar just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half an hour. Then, a big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down.

The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand seeing a man crying."

"No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life. First, I fall asleep, and I'm late to my office. My boss, in an outrage, fires me. When I leave the building to my car, I found out it was stolen. The police say they can do nothing. I get a cab to return home and when I leave it, I remember I left my wallet and credit cards there. The cab driver just drives away. I go home and when I get there, I find my wife sleeping with the gardener. I leave home and come to this bar. And when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison."

• Like Like x 6
  8. me just sayin

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +1,202
    Current Phone Model:
    Note 8
    One night, this guy come into a bar and asks the bartender for a drink. Then he asks for another. After a couple more drinks, the bartender gets worried.

"What's the matter?" the bartender asks.

"My wife and I got into a fight," explained the guy "and now she isn't talking to me for a whole 31 days."

The bartender thought about this for a while. "But, isn't it a good thing that she isn't talking to you?" asked the bartender.

"Yeah, except today is the last night."

• Like Like x 6
  9. me just sayin

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +1,202
    Current Phone Model:
    Note 8
    A blind guy on a bar stool shouts to the bartender, "Wanna hear a blonde joke?"

In a hushed voice, the guy next to him says, “Before you tell that joke, you should know something. Our bartender is blonde, the bouncer is blonde and six foot tall, 200 lb black belt. The guy sitting next to me is six foot two, weighs 225, and he’s a rugby player. The fella to your right is six foot five, pushing 300, and he’s a wrestler. Each one of us is blonde. Think about it, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?"

The blind guy says, “Nah, not if I’m gonna have to explain it five times."

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. me just sayin

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +1,202
    Current Phone Model:
    Note 8
    A blonde made several attempts to sell her old car. She was having a lot of problems finding a buyer because the car had 340,000 miles on it. She discussed her problem with a brunette that she worked with at a bar.

The brunette suggested, "There may be a chance to sell that car easier, but it's not going to be legal."

"That doesn't matter at all," replied the blonde. "All that matters it that I am able to sell this car."

"Alright," replied the brunette. In a quiet voice, she told the blonde: "Here is the address of a friend of mine. He owns a car repair shop around here. Tell him I sent you, and he will turn the counter back on your car to 40,000 miles. Then it shouldn't be a problem to sell your car."

The following weekend, the blonde took a trip to the mechanic on the brunette's advice.

About one month after that, the brunette saw the blonde and asked, "Did you sell your car?"

"No!" replied the blonde. "Why should I? It only has 40,000 miles on it."

• Like Like x 3
  11. Smith 001

Smith 001 Platinum Member

Ratings:
    +451
    Current Phone Model:
    Samsung s7 edge
    Sorry, but is she old?

• Like Like x 1
  12. bruben7886

bruben7886 Diamond Member

Ratings:
    +716
    No Smith..... In the US some people tell "blonde jokes".... Playing on the stereotype that blondes are dumb. With that in mind, re-read the last two jokes.

Before I get flamed by other forum members please be advised....
    I used the disclaimer "stereotype". (I know, big word)
    Some bright people I know are blonde. (Ok... Not that many...ok just 1, my wife)
    Most blondes have trouble reading at a higher than 4th grade level.... Thus none we're offended (Thus, no blondes we harmed in the writing of this post) [​IMG]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
Search tags for this page

azs

best cameras

news