Just got an OTA from Moto this am

wilboy

Reaction score
I got screen shots got pics in gallery how do I get them to you lol
hahah Copy it to your computer!Hit image and select !:biggrin:
well,running out of time..gtg...catch ya'll later!! ;)

Last edited:

welsalex

Reaction score
system 5.5.886x875
baseband cdma n 03 ic 50 r 05 15 00
kernel2 6 357 g 790a33c
build 5.5.1-84.dbn-55

I am now rooted on liberty rom

That looks nice n stock no leaks installed

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

wooddale

Reaction score
Have you tried to upgrade yours w/ 8.894?Seems to me you have chance to......gtg now!!!hahahaha

Ive been holding off waiting to get the damn OTA ( offical ) ha ha. If I do Im goinna do it the same way. Ill give it till the end of the month if it dont pop by then Im gonna go full blast. I have an Upgrade waiting to see what happens I would really like to see a Gnex not hot on Samsung but worth a look at Ilike the Rezound but wife already has TB not that much different its rooted BAMF forever and faster than hell. Im so confused just wish the Bionic worked like its supposed to

OP
Camoxjeep

Camoxjeep

Reaction score
It might backfire though. Moto may simply tell you that by flashing back to .886 via one click, you voided your warranty and there is nothing they can do. I get the feeling that you should not have reverted back.
ya but I could have used factory data reset................

OP
Camoxjeep

Camoxjeep

Reaction score
also, someone post a screenshot of a bare bones stock bionic that has NEVER had anything done to it. thanks

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
ya but I could have used factory data reset................

With a properly installed official OTA update, a factory data reset would no longer revert you to .886 though. A factory data reset brings everything back to stock for the particular OS build you are running, not necessarily what the device shipped with.

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
also, someone post a screenshot of a bare bones stock bionic that has NEVER had anything done to it. thanks

That pic of Woods is stock, nothing done... He never did the cupcake update of a leak so it its back as pure stock... But rooted or he could not take a screenshot...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk