Just got an OTA from Moto this am

Tonik

Reaction score
Take a picture with another camera. But consider that probably violates your Moto NDR. Maybe ignore my original request.

CurGeorge8

Reaction score
Take a picture with another camera. But consider that probably violates your Moto NDR. Maybe ignore my original request.
TBH, I was planning on ignoring your original request due to the complexity of trying to find another camera..... :p

rdgxray

Reaction score
Just got the ota update...Redding, CA!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its yourt phone if your happy where you are at then stay there. 894 may be as good as anything else I sure have no clue

I meant I don't have the "hiss" via the headphones that some people are saying came back on .894 :)

brunla

Reaction score
Anybody still getting the black screen of death with the new update?

acedzero

Reaction score
I haven't gotten anything, stock and not rooted.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

wooddale

Reaction score
Anybody still getting the black screen of death with the new update?

From what Ive herd around the forums and freom some really good sorces the OTA fixes all that stuff but not 100% on data like I figured

RETUSAFNCO

Reaction score
So, I restored my phone from .894 to .886. I then did a data wipe and factory reset. I forever rooted then reloaded .894 via cheesecake, after flashing .894 I received a notification of an update to .894 from Moto. I agreed to the update and my phone rebooted and the white software box with the droid popped on the screen...after loading it I received a notification that I successfully loaded 5.8.894...I also retained root.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums