If you could would you switch you galaxy nexus for HTC ONE X ?

nadav64

Reaction score
Well now that the HTX ONE X is out would you guys return your nexus for the new quad core beast?

I would simply because spec wise it's alot better than the nexus.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
No. Love my Nexus. I'd rather not be part of the quad core experiment. Especially when ICS is only optimized for dual core.

Edit: I believe its quad core anyway. Maybe I'm mistaken.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

alboboy10

Reaction score
It is quad core.

And no I wouldn't. I'm done with phones from HTC and Motorola and all these companies until they prove that they will only release phones in a while, update them properly.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I would not, love my nexus DancingNexus

Reaction score
former htc inc owner here. no thanks. ATT's hspa+ networks doesn't sweeten the deal either...

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
No.

ICS is optimized for dualcore. Quadcore is just overkill at this point as the software needs to catch up.

edit: Just realized who the OP is. Guess you're still not happy with your Nexus

Reaction score
agreed, quad core is pointless. just a marketing scheme that will drain the battery on a brand of phone that is already well known for terrible battery life.

xDMONEYx

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
Twitter
bentxnail
I would not trade my Nexus for anything right now except the Galaxy Note. These quad core phones are such overkill, I have said it before and I'll say it again, most computers including mine have quad core processors in them. Why does my phone need to rival my computer? It doesn't, it's a phone.

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The 4s is not 4G.. lol, so I hope that was sarcasm. As much as I do not like Apple, I still keep up with the competition. The iOS 5.1 update did not magically turn your phone into a 4G device(some of my friends thought this too). 4th Generation, yes.

And no, the only NON-Nexus I'd maybe consider would be the Galaxy SIII.

OP
N

nadav64

Reaction score
No.

ICS is optimized for dual core. Quad core is just overkill at this point as the software needs to catch up.

edit: Just realized who the OP is. Guess you're still not happy with your Nexus

It has nothing to do with me having problems with my nexus.
For me have a quad core CPU in my phone is a mark of a new era if you may,it represents a new generation on power on your cell.

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It has nothing to do with me having problems with my nexus.
For me have a quad core CPU in my phone is a mark of a new era if you may,it represents a new generation on power on your cell.
I wouldn't mind quad-core if the rumors of it being better on battery(more optimized with 4G chips) are true. I don't need extra processing speed if my phone is going to last an hour.

alboboy10

Reaction score
The 4s is not 4G.. lol, so I hope that was sarcasm. As much as I do not like Apple, I still keep up with the competition. The iOS 5.1 update did not magically turn your phone into a 4G device(some of my friends thought this too). 4th Generation, yes.

And no, the only NON-Nexus I'd maybe consider would be the Galaxy SIII.

I hate them. I was kidding