1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

ICS Upgrade has resulted in much slower OS feel

Discussion in 'Droid Razr and Razr Maxx ICS discussion' started by Meathead40, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Meathead40

Meathead40 New Member

I upgraded my Maxx via the official Verizon pushed update to ICS last week. Retained all my apps /settings. I have to admit, I am finding the overall feel of the OS much slower than GB. It's not what I am expecting. I hate to do a factory reset, is that the only option? Are there other folks who went through the upgrade and noticed the same thing? My battery life is also a little less (not bad, but not improved).

My understanding is that ICS should be much faster. I'm not here to bag on the ICS update, I just want to get my device back up to speed.

I'm curious if anyone else noticed a more laggy device with ICS that was cured via a factory reset. When I say 'laggy' I mean slow to load or switch between apps primarily, followed by laggy app operation/load times.
  2. Sydman

Sydman Premium Member Premium Member

There have been a few complaints about this since upgrading, I installed the .214 leak and it is an improvement if you want to install that.
Search tags for this page

droid razr maxx slow after update

droid razr maxx sluggish after ics

droid razr slow after update

motorola razr slow ics

razr maxx slow after ics

razr maxx slow after update
razr maxx sluggish after ics upgrade
slow after ics update
why ics is laggy