lower signal with ICS

jerry12

Reaction score
After down loading ICS on to my Rasr Maxx i am getting lower signal in Bars and DBM. This is a issue that a lot of people are reporting after the Verizon ICS up grade the the Razr so i need some help please. I have done a factory reset but that didn't help. :frown: ON android central there are a lot of post about the issue. :disappointed:

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Moving to the ics forum

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Also, yes this is a common problem for some, myself included...

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
So you are saying that a Motorola Razr problem should not be in the Razr forum ? I guess you will just have to do what ever.

Check the title of your thread and then the title of the forum it was moved to........:blink:

Then check your actual signal strength vs the "bars" shown.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
So you are saying that a Motorola Razr problem should not be in the Razr forum ? I guess you will just have to do what ever.

Lol, sorry for the confusion.. we are trying to keep ics threads in the ics forum :)

Raydee35

Reaction score
I can say for sure that right before I upgraded to ICS I had my landline turned off and decided to just use my cell. Big mistake because the day I installed ICS I have been having a real hard time making and taking calls from inside my house. I have friends telling me that they are trying to call and text me and I am not getting any kind of notification at all. If I go to a window or step outside my phone works perfectly. I am really not liking this one bit.

Caesars

Reaction score
I can say for sure that right before I upgraded to ICS I had my landline turned off and decided to just use my cell. Big mistake because the day I installed ICS I have been having a real hard time making and taking calls from inside my house. I have friends telling me that they are trying to call and text me and I am not getting any kind of notification at all. If I go to a window or step outside my phone works perfectly. I am really not liking this one bit.

Are you having low 4g coverage? I would try 3g only if so, i basically have to do do this at home to have a reliable phone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Raydee35

Reaction score
I use the LTE off app on my phone and have it set to 3g all the time.