Ics soak test has begun!!!!!!!!

Droid 51

Reaction score
This is like the night before Christmas no matter how bad u want your presents u are stuck waiting :(

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
it look like the GB recovery, is that because it hasn't patched yet? Been so long since I did this from GB

I don't know what you're doing, so, there's nothing I can help with until I have actual information rather than having to look at a crystal ball and make stuff up.

jcwilliams

Reaction score
Why don't you guys just use the hob besides waiting? Its the same thing....(right...lol)

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
the wifes 905 to no data loss 246, pushed fine, checked hash fine, ran RSD ok except it acted a little werid and when it got to 4/5 and said it was rebooting bootloader it just sat at a gray screen and I was kinda sweating it and then RSD closed and all seemed OK excpet for the recovery looking like GB recovery whie I was applying the update and now it may be bootlooped at the M logo on the reboot....no....coming up....boot logo anyway....bootanimation's been running awhile, here it comes "android is upgrading" BEAUTIFUL WORDS

islandsapart

Reaction score
Probably a dumb question but..... I'm on 232 will the update still show up or will I have to fxz back to 902-905 to see the update in system

jcwilliams

Reaction score
islandsapart said:
Probably a dumb question but..... I'm on 232 will the update still show up or will I have to fxz back to 902-905 to see the update in system

Yes. Have to be back on gb to get it.

islandsapart

Reaction score
I know I do to install it. But what I'm saying is when I check for system update will it show it's available while im on 232

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
So you're asking if an update for 5.9.905 is going to show up as available on 6.7.232? That's what you're asking? :)