Ics soak test has begun!!!!!!!!

Robbabob

Reaction score
If you stop it you break the gallery and will need to factory reset.

UPdate... Thought all was great by Saturday afternoon after aborting the update and restarting phone. Last night, I realized the photo gallery was locking up, notifications and ringtones are not found and this morning, the alarm would not sound. I guess the Media Database that it locked up during needs to finish it's converting or whatever it was doing.

I guess I need to hear someone point out, "you now need to do a factory reset," unless there's something else you know to help out.

Thank you,
Robb

livinginkaos

Reaction score
UPdate... Thought all was great by Saturday afternoon after aborting the update and restarting phone. Last night, I realized the photo gallery was locking up, notifications and ringtones are not found and this morning, the alarm would not sound. I guess the Media Database that it locked up during needs to finish it's converting or whatever it was doing.

I guess I need to hear someone point out, "you now need to do a factory reset," unless there's something else you know to help out.

Thank you,
Robb

Do an FDR and you should be good. The media update has been known to take over 10 hrs when there is a lot of media.

DROID BIONIC on 246, is it butter?

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
The HoB won't fix it. You need to do a factory data reset. I did warn about this ahead of time so there should be no surprises here.

Robbabob

Reaction score
The HoB won't fix it. You need to do a factory data reset. I did warn about this ahead of time so there should be no surprises here.

You did warn so I'm not surprised or upset. Perhaps I should have let it continue beyond the 14 hour time frame.... just seemed ridiculous. Perhaps I should have moved all the songs, video and pictures from the internal and external memory before the update (which I am doing now before the FDR).

Appreciate y'all!
Robb