Ice Cream Sandwich Soak Test for the Droid Bionic Started; Update Likely Coming Soon

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Moto-Droid-Bionic-ICS.jpeg

It looks like Motorola and/or Verizon are finally ready to pull the trigger on the Android 4.0/Ice Cream Sandwich update for the Motorola Droid Bionic. The soak test has begun, and assuming it goes well, and based upon past situations, we will likely see the official update hit the OTA soon. Sadly, they did share the caveat that the update won't come until later in Q4, so even if it gets finalized quickly, we still may have to wait a bit. Luckily it should't be too long.

Source: AndroidAuthority

Last edited:

rampyodm

Reaction score
Uhh....maybe my math is a bit off but aren't we already in Q4?

Sadly, they did share the caveat that the update won't come until Q4, so even if it gets finalized quickly, we still may have to wait a bit. Luckily it should't be too long.

Source: AndroidAuthority

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
rampyodm said:
Uhh....maybe my math is a bit off but aren't we already in Q4?

Correct

Soak test will begin friday at 3 pm est and will end at 10 pm est the ota will be pushed the following week the soak build is 247 so those on 247 that have or have not gotten an invite will not recieve the soak or ota u are already on the official ota which is 247

Sent from my 2.106 ghz quadrant score 5680 .247 Droid Bionic using Droid Forums

welsalex

Reaction score
Jeez finally lol. I did my own soak test almost a month ago of .247. It went well i gave it thumbs up Haha

jpiarull

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force Droid
Twitter
jpiarull
Nice to hear this, bug update due for the RAZR and Maxx? Is .247 the ota for RAZR and bionic?

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums