Holy Finishing Touches Batman, it's Sapphire 1.0

ricwhic414

Reaction score
Well I have two problems, one is launcherpro plus gets constant FCs and for reason I do not have gem settings app. Anyone know fixes for these?

alonsou

Reaction score
everything is up and working but I lost the phone app/ icon... I can't make calls but receive only..... any ideas?

doug piston

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
^^ re dl'd it and try again. I just dl'd and looked the phone.apk is in the /system

Last edited:

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Well I have two problems, one is launcherpro plus gets constant FCs and for reason I do not have gem settings app. Anyone know fixes for these?

Gem is built into the settings app now. Don't know about launcher pro. Maybe wipe the cache?

Viper323

Reaction score
So everything is going great so far! My only concern is that my battery life wont be as great as it was on Kangerade 5.0.9 with a ULV kernel. Does anyone know if there will be a significant difference between the LV and ULV kernels?

cvpcs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
So everything is going great so far! My only concern is that my battery life wont be as great as it was on Kangerade 5.0.9 with a ULV kernel. Does anyone know if there will be a significant difference between the LV and ULV kernels?

there isn't a good way to determine that since so far as i know the kangerade ULV kernels don't post their source, so there's no way to compare what they consider "ultra-low voltage" vs what i consider "low voltage". my best advice would be to try sapphire 1.0 and see what you think :)

Viper323

Reaction score

there isn't a good way to determine that since so far as i know the kangerade ULV kernels don't post their source, so there's no way to compare what they consider "ultra-low voltage" vs what i consider "low voltage". my best advice would be to try sapphire 1.0 and see what you think :)

Trust me, I intend to! The only thing that had been holding me back from trying your rom was the issue with installing using clockwork! So far I'm the ROM and I've heard great things, keep up the great work!

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

I think it rocks!! :) Thanks for your work on this. It's truly appreciated. It's working very well for me.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Trust me, I intend to! The only thing that had been holding me back from trying your rom was the issue with installing using clockwork! So far I'm the ROM and I've heard great things, keep up the great work!

I use clockwork. I just rebooted into recovery and installed the zip from there off the sd card. No problems (that weren't most likely related to something stupid I did) with doing that. Just drop it on your sd card and reboot into recovery. Make sure to backup and do a factory reset, of course. :)

Viper323

Reaction score

I use clockwork. I just rebooted into recovery and installed the zip from there off the sd card. No problems (that weren't most likely related to something stupid I did) with doing that. Just drop it on your sd card and reboot into recovery. Make sure to backup and do a factory reset, of course. :)

I meant on earlier releases =X I just installed Sapphire 1.0 using the latest clockwork recovery and it installed flawlessly as well =)

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

I meant on earlier releases =X I just installed Sapphire 1.0 using the latest clockwork recovery and it installed flawlessly as well =)

Yea, I didn't have any issue with previous releases and clockwork, either. Not sure what's up with that but I'm glad it's all working now. :)