Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.ccroms.net
logo.png

Competition in the Open-Source World Drives Software Evolution

With the release of 0.6.2, we gain stabilty and features like ChromeToPhone, FLAC support, increased WIFI stabilty, Facebook Sync, Compcache(unstable read changelog) and better Bluetooth stability. Also we have dropped the standard android versioning convention as it only confuses everyone. Effective immediately our Rom will always be the latest android source available to the public thus eliminating the need for a confusing marker that holds no reference to our rom.

As the themes are completed they will be added to the download page.

**NEWS**
Theme support, watch for 0.6.2 official thread on droidforums.net, for your chance to have your theme officially supported by Sapphire. (Details will be in post) http://www.droidforums.net/forum/cvps/55253-great-sapphire-theme-off-0-6-2-a.html
Many thanks to Kovaleski who has offered to host Sapphire on his website!!(Yay no Mediafire)

IRC(WIP) We have the channel ownership over #cvpcs on freenode

**Links**
Link to the main Sapphire site: start [CVPCS Sapphire Wiki]

Bugs and feature requests:Bugzilla [CVPCS Bug Report and Feature Request]

Mediafire Download for P3Droid's Sapphire 7-Slot 1Ghz Kernel

Direct Download Link for P3Droid's Sapphire 7-Slot 1Ghz Kernel

Donate link on main Site

ok guys we have a huge issue... we just noticed it... and it is why the kernel file is so huge... in our rush to get you guys the P3 kernel out last night P3 left the debugging symbols in the sourcecode... that means we filled up all of your extra space... which means that's why themes are failing... becasue there is nowhere to put the new pictures.. oops

we will get the corrected kernel (and maybe a few more for options) as soon as we can. sorry about the oversight on our part

Last edited:

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bhughesiii

Reaction score
Installing as I type this. Cannot wait to use it!
Going to let battery come to full charge first so I can really test it out!

Last edited:

PJnc284

Reaction score
You guys are awesome! Ran a 1010 on Quadrant and 12.7 on linpack with the stock 800MHz kernel

bkd11

Reaction score
Facebook sync works!!!! :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Initial boot resulted in no 3G - rebooting now. installed directly over 6.0.

OP
S

sniffle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.ccroms.net
redflea you have more issues :p j/k j/k

we haven't had any issues, between cvp and myself if there is somethgn we can do to help we will :)

bkd11

Reaction score
Installed directly over 0.6.0 without wiping also. So far no problems here. Will reboot though just for good measure.

subsynth

Reaction score
I'm really excited about what you guys are doing, I've been watching all your releases very closely.

I plan to install this one today.

monnietron

Reaction score
Just installed, giving it a bit to warm up before doing anything tho dancedroid Are my market apps going to sync?

EDIT Just got my apps. Took about 10minutes =) Thanks guys, looking good!!

Last edited:

PJnc284

Reaction score
Portable hotspot feature removed so no more annoying hotspot icon in the notification bar lol

penyles

Reaction score
What happened to wifi hotshot tether? I know it did not work on 0.6.0, but at least it looked like someone was working on it. Other than that, I like this rom.

PJnc284

Reaction score
the wifi tether apps in the market work fine so while nice, you really don't need the built in functionality.

penyles

Reaction score
the wifi tether apps in the market work fine so while nice, you really don't need the built in functionality.

Was wanting to see if the built in hotspot would work with my kids WII. the ad-hoc tether will not work.