Bug Fixes and a Little More What Else Could You Ask For- Sapphire 0.6.2

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
I finally did get a stable reboot...whew...just hope I don't have to reboot again soon. :)

Anyone tried wifi yet? Getting some odd behavior that is likely a just-me issue, but wanted to confirm it's not a bug...

I had some problems getting my network connected. It was not connecting to my remembered network, so I forgot it, and then it had a lot of trouble finding it (laptop 6 inches away found and connected immediately).

When I was able to get the network to appear in the list, when I went to type in my password to connect, the connect/pw entry dialog would close suddenly in the middle of me typing my PW. Happened the same on other networks I tried.

I changed from the Swype to the stock Android keyboard, same results.

Anyone else see this happening...you start typing your network PW and the dialog suddenly closes before you get finished...my PW has 10 characters.

I finally typed fast enough to get my PW finished before the dialog closed. Once connected everything seems to be OK.

Thanks!

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
there have been changes to framework so any metamorph theme that modifies framework will either error out or cause bootloops...

as to the question about the framework changes, the answer is yes, that is where the reboot and reboot recovery option are.

thanks for the info sniffle

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sniffle, can you confirm what kernel 6.0 used? Just curious, 'cause it was the first 1.0GHz kernel I could use on Froyo.

tiggerxplur

Reaction score
when you say "increased WIFI stability" does that mean it is completely fixed or just better than before

i have no service on my phone (i became poor) and i depend on wifi

stlcity

Reaction score
sniffle, can I use any other theme for froyo available on RM like the Iron Man theme for example on the stock Sapphire ROM 0.6.2?

white_ash143

Reaction score
It would be sweet if someone could port bgill's black ice to this ROM. Hoping roberj13 (blue energy) is interested in theming this ROM as well.

Edit: Anyone else's droid go nuts when connected to USB? Like double typing letters and flutters while scrolling app list.

Last edited:
OP
S

sniffle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.ccroms.net
regarding already made themes, if they modify framework in anyway other than .pngs it will cause bootloops and crases...

use unofficial themes at your own risk

OP
S

sniffle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.ccroms.net

PJnc284

Reaction score
Some screen caps of Sapphire 0.6.2 and Smoked Glass Blue w/ ADW Launcher. Gonna have to play around the Spare parts some more for those notification colors

dan.wright

Reaction score
WiFi

Am I the only one getting an error when trying to enable wifi? Anything special I need to do?

I did a full wipe and load of 0.6.2 and also loaded jdlfg's 1100 kernel ...

tiggerxplur

Reaction score

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Am I the only one getting an error when trying to enable wifi? Anything special I need to do?

I did a full wipe and load of 0.6.2 and also loaded jdlfg's 1100 kernel ...

Im getting the same thing. I went back to using P3 kernel and I got Wifi back.dancedroid