Bug Fixes and a Little More What Else Could You Ask For- Sapphire 0.6.2

bhughesiii

Reaction score
Ok thread watchers, time for me to hit the sack. I am sure I will see all of you here tomorrow.

Good night
Guten nacht
Laku noc

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
.32 isn't very compatable with android...
Either way....you guys are badass. I'm certainly glad you are taking your time to put out a solid product.

And the fact that you take our suggestions into consideration speaks volumes.

Thank you.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score

sniffle cant they release it with default kernel. the one that comes with the rom to take some pressure off your guys back dancedroid

bhughesiii

Reaction score
kookahdoo, where did you get the july 4th wallpaper, I did not see it in the theme when I installed it.

Gearhead Geek

Reaction score

Hah, that's a priceless quote right there :)

On a serious note, sounds like a headache of an issue, but one that will be worthwhile to fix (looking forward to Compcache + 2.2)
Out of curiosity, I know it was mentioned Motorola updated the wifi firmware in the latest leak, does that mean built-in WiFi tether might be a possibility soon?

And just to press the issue, since someone added it to the buglist, BRING BACK THE OLD VOLUME ROCKER BEHAVIOR! lol :)

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
you know that new behavior only happens when you music is playing and the screen is off, right?

bkd11

Reaction score
I think he's talking about when you turn the volume all the way down, it only goes to vibrate now. You have to change a setting now to go to silent. Whereas before you could go from vibrate to silent using the volume rocker.

MAzing87

Reaction score
I was attempting to download the Sapphire 0.6.2 update but the link appears to be broken. I clicked the mirror link and got it from there. I wanted to try out the luna theme but that link is also broken. Anyone know why?