The Great Sapphire Theme Off! - 0.6.2

Deuel

Reaction score
With all the themes being ported, I think we should start making separate threads within the main one for each theme.... [Theme] blah blah blah...

This is a great suggestion! Would like to see every [Theme] wth it's own thread for screenshots, suggestions, and issues.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Manup456 has a lot of really nice themes, lol.

Which one of these would you guys like ported next? :D

[THEME] Manup456 The Collection =) - xda-developers

tanknspank.....

you MUST do this one...it's minimilistic and there is not ONE theme out like this.

All the colors are represented around here except this.

xda-developers - View Single Post - [THEME] Manup456 The Collection =)
Ok, I found widgets for NexTang from this thread, so after getting them all together for Sapphire I will work on the minimalistic one. NexTheme get's pushed back again :p

I wonder if I'll just port themes or ever make my own? :)

tjkriegel

Reaction score

tanknspank.....

you MUST do this one...it's minimilistic and there is not ONE theme out like this.

Hey Tank, if you're too busy with NexTang and the yellow one to do this I can knock this out in a couple of hours...

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

tanknspank.....

Hey Tank, if you're too busy with NexTang and the yellow one to do this I can knock this out in a couple of hours...
I'll do it. The yellow is ready, I just keep forgeting to test it to make sure >.< And I'm trying to figure out what widgets are themed in the N1 NexTang zip I have. Once that is figured out I will be done with the apps and be able to update it too. Both should be ready for tonight and I can work on that one after that. I need something to keep me busy today anyway :D

tjkriegel

Reaction score
Sounds good... I'm starting another ground up build I wanted to get some work done on. If you need anything I'll have my Gtalk on.

KeithR

Reaction score
Hey all,

I ported the Gala S theme to work with Sapphire 0.7. Most of the apps have been ported, but I still have a few to do.

**All credit for this theme goes to haxzamatic. This is his work. All I did was port it to Sapphire.**

As always, please make a back up in case you don't like the theme or something goes wrong. This is currently running on my Droid without any issues, but it is my first port.

Download here:
Gala_S.zip

You can go to this thread for additional pictures and info about the theme. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/koush/56822-theme-gala-s-theme-alpha-0-3-cm6-hexzammattics-rom-theme.html

looks and works great on Sapphire .7 thanks!

JG350z

Reaction score
tanknspank.....

I'll do it. The yellow is ready, I just keep forgeting to test it to make sure >.< And I'm trying to figure out what widgets are themed in the N1 NexTang zip I have. Once that is figured out I will be done with the apps and be able to update it too. Both should be ready for tonight and I can work on that one after that. I need something to keep me busy today anyway :D

Here is another port of NexTang already done for BB..... not sure if this helps.....
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bugless/56681-nextang-bb-0-4-a.html
Thanks again.... Lovin Sapphire and stuck on NexTang

tiger4life

Reaction score
looks and works great on Sapphire .7 thanks!

No problem, glad you like it.

I'll be posting an updated zip soon that has a few more apps themed (just Amazon MP3 and Pro tips), along with a themed version of ADW Launcher. The remaining apps from the original theme aren't part of Sapphire .7 (Facebook, Twitter, etc), so I probably won't port those, unless somebody really wants them.

gszeman

Reaction score

tanknspank.....

+1 on this! I'd be your best friend if this gets done!