ZOMGWTFBBQ! Tired of Android leaks, how about a Sapphire leak -cvpcs/sniffle stay out

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Are the new temp sensor by P3droid which were released yesterday are for sapphire Roms or other froyo roms??

AuroEdge

Reaction score
It'd be really super silly if the latest build were posted... oh wait it's up!

RobStemen

Reaction score
NOBODY FLASH RUBY! ANY VARIATION WILL BRICK YOUR PHONE!

Ruby is going to be the build for the Incredible. It doesn't even work on the Incredible right now. It's in testing. Ruby = Test Builds for the Incredible = DON'T USE

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
NOBODY FLASH RUBY! ANY VARIATION WILL BRICK YOUR PHONE!

Ruby is going to be the build for the Incredible. It doesn't even work on the Incredible right now. It's in testing. Ruby = Test Builds for the Incredible = DON'T USE

Well, flashing ruby most likely won't brick your phone, but it still isn't advised...

Also, for those who have Incredibles, don't bother trying to flash. It won't boot :)

velocity92c

Reaction score
I'm a complete noob when it comes to linux, can someone explain to me what compcache is/does, and should I be using it? Thanks.

litso

Reaction score
I'm a complete noob when it comes to linux, can someone explain to me what compcache is/does, and should I be using it? Thanks.

I'm no expert, but the way I understand it is that compcache sets aside about 20MB of your onboard RAM so that it can't be used normally by the system. When your normal RAM is almost used up your system will see that compcache has the 20MB set up, and is offering that space for use. When an App or whatever gets swapped over to the compcache storage it goes through some pretty heavy compression, so that the app takes up less space now than it did before. Effectively you can use up MORE memory than is actually in your phone.

skyyaa

Reaction score
So since FRG01B seems to be the upcoming OTA does that mean we're any closer to 1.0? Looking to make the jump to Sapphire but waiting on that!