The Great Sapphire Theme Off! - 0.6.2

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Reaction score
It's ported. PM'ing you the link if you want to test. I'll be testing it soon myself.

Nice cant wait to give it a go.

Eta?

Edit: Sorry mis read I see you have it done

I will post it tomorrow if everything works right. If not it will be another day or two because I get discouraged :p

Sounds good.....

If you need some cheering I can arranged that too lol

And who does not love the dancing banana:icon_ banana:

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

white_ash143

Reaction score
Speaking of dancing bananas and cheering up: [video=youtube;8iEatWL6Er0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iEatWL6Er0]YouTube - Family Guy Peanut Butter Jelly Time[/video]

It's peanut butter jelly time!

white_ash143

Reaction score
With all the themes being ported, I think we should start making separate threads within the main one for each theme.... [Theme] blah blah blah...

Reaction score
I have seen a lot of awesome temes and ideas but what I'm really looking for is a good black and white theme for sapphire.

wingdo

Reaction score
I have seen a lot of awesome temes and ideas but what I'm really looking for is a good black and white theme for sapphire.

Black Bar theme is post #2 in this thread, you can also download smoked glass from the Sapphire website and use black and white as the text colors to do away with the blue text.

trebb

Reaction score
Smoked Glass as always my favorite on other roms...but it seems like this smoked glass is lacking things. My power control widget/news widget/twitter/fb on other Smoked Glass used to be transparent and black. Here they're not. :(

I'm using Blue Energy but some of the things are a little too much..and the battery icon is legit retarded.

wingdo

Reaction score
Smoked Glass as always my favorite on other roms...but it seems like this smoked glass is lacking things. My power control widget/news widget/twitter/fb on other Smoked Glass used to be transparent and black. Here they're not. :(

Unless something has changed to be one of the officially supported themes you need to make sure "No Framework changes beyond .png's and .9.png's, All lettering is changed using the provided color changer.".

Reaction score
Yeah I have actually already put those in place but o would like even my power control widget to be black and white too. Thanks for the quick advice though.

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'd like to see a yellow smoked glass. It seems every rom has red,blue, and green. Lets make sapphire stand out!dancedroid

TanknSpank thanks for letting me try your yellow it is just a little more off the top then I'm looking for.