[THEME] Gem Blue

OP
carlz28

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Not only does the theme look killer; your music selection is equally awesome!! :tongue:
Are you referring to FFDP?
Ivan is a good friend of mine. I toured with him when he was with his previous band, Motograter. Definitely good music!

sweet zombie jesus....... those colors..... the balance..... you sir have just become my favorite themer! Blue = THE BEST COLOR EVER! I won't lie..... part of the reason i use sapphire is because sapphires are BLUE! dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid
Thank you kind sir. I think you'll like the update/improvements when they are done :)

VideoGameMatt

Reaction score
Not only does the theme look killer; your music selection is equally awesome!! :tongue:
Are you referring to FFDP?
Ivan is a good friend of mine. I toured with him when he was with his previous band, Motograter. Definitely good music!

sweet zombie jesus....... those colors..... the balance..... you sir have just become my favorite themer! Blue = THE BEST COLOR EVER! I won't lie..... part of the reason i use sapphire is because sapphires are BLUE! dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid
Thank you kind sir. I think you'll like the update/improvements when they are done :)

I give compliments when they are deserved and this is definatley one of those times. :) i can't wait to run this theme, i love the way it looks but i have one request. I love the way the dock looks with the text icons but i am not a fan of text based icons outside of the dock so is there a way you could post just the pngs of the icons so i could put them on in LP but keep all the other icons stock? I am already becoming a big fan of your work and i'm not even running your theme yet! dancedroid :) I can't wait to flash this theme in the morning!

OP
carlz28

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I give compliments when they are deserved and this is definatley one of those times. :) i can't wait to run this theme, i love the way it looks but i have one request. I love the way the dock looks with the text icons but i am not a fan of text based icons outside of the dock so is there a way you could post just the pngs of the icons so i could put them on in LP but keep all the other icons stock? I am already becoming a big fan of your work and i'm not even running your theme yet! dancedroid :) I can't wait to flash this theme in the morning!
Text icons in the dock are just .pngs you choose from your sd card. You can use them when selecting which icon you want when setting up the dock...either "default" or "custom". Default will use the app icon that is used in the theme. "Custom" will be the png of your choosing from your SD card.
First version of the theme has themed app icons [blue squares with app name inside]
The 2nd zip has plain old stock android app icons.
So whichever you choose...those icons are what will be used when placing on your homescreen.....text icons aren't involved in either of those (dock style text icons anyway)

If you want text icons in your dock, find the zip in the OP and put the icons on your SD card, then use them when setting up your dock. If you want a theme with stock android icons in your app drawer BUT want them to look themed in your dock, use this zip (download and extract, place contents on your SD card) then use accordingly.
gem_blue-themed_icons.zip
Kind of a hybrid I guess.
Hopefully that will take care of what you're asking lol.

OP
carlz28

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Final version posted in OP!
Enjoy!

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This theme Is now in Rom Manager Under bgill55!!! Well done Carl!!!!

bhughesiii

Reaction score
Great looking theme! Can't wait to see what future tweaks you may put into it!

OP
carlz28

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Great looking theme! Can't wait to see what future tweaks you may put into it!
Thank you sir!
Probably not going to be doing any major updates to this for awhile as I'm currently working on something completely new. But I will certainly come back to this theme and do some more work to it in a few weeks :)