ZOMGWTFBBQ! Tired of Android leaks, how about a Sapphire leak -cvpcs/sniffle stay out

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
So since FRG01B seems to be the upcoming OTA does that mean we're any closer to 1.0? Looking to make the jump to Sapphire but waiting on that!

I honestly don't think so. I could and have been wrong before though.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well decided to give this a go so I could use Bgill's RedRum. Am I the only person that cant get this to boot? I've flashed lots of ROM's themes / made my own theme ect.... I load this rom it just sits at the M for 6 minutes, or am I just being impatient and it takes longer to boot on the 1st boot?

***Wiped DATA/CACHE 3xs, I'm using SPRecovery***

*** just downloaded again and it went through 3 Motorola logo boot loops then the Sapphire came up now sitting with just a black screen that has back light on***

Last edited:

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well decided to give this a go so I could use Bgill's RedRum. Am I the only person that cant get this to boot? I've flashed lots of ROM's themes / made my own theme ect.... I load this rom it just sits at the M for 6 minutes, or am I just being impatient and it takes longer to boot on the 1st boot?

***Wiped DATA/CACHE 3xs, I'm using SPRecovery***

*** just downloaded again and it went through 3 Motorola logo boot loops then the Sapphire came up now sitting with just a black screen that has back light on***

pull the battery and power on again! this is what I did. downloaded both Zip (rom and Gapps) put both zips on my sd card. booted into recovery (I use Clockwork) Installed the rom first, then installed Gapps, then I installed one of the new Kernels all in that order all without rebooting in between. after all three were done It booted right up without any issues! could be a bad kernel for you try a different one! hope you get it straighted out!

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Switching to clockwork now! I'm not a real fan of it I've had to rescue my phone a few times using clockwork.......but what is one more time gonna hurt!!LOL

Thanks for the help I too was thinking possible kernel issue. I did the battery pull trick a few minutes ago then it just sits at the sapphire boot image. Hopefully CW works cause red rum will be going on!

O what clockwork recovery version are you using successfully?

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Switching to clockwork now! I'm not a real fan of it I've had to rescue my phone a few times using clockwork.......but what is one more time gonna hurt!!LOL

Thanks for the help I too was thinking possible kernel issue. I did the battery pull trick a few minutes ago then it just sits at the sapphire boot image. Hopefully CW works cause red rum will be going on!

with 0.9.5 the latest version of clockwork works fine! Nandroid first so you have a back up!!! but I also found out if I keep wifi on while flashing the recovery image 99% of time It doesn't error out

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

with 0.9.5 the latest version of clockwork works fine! Nandroid first so you have a back up!!! but I also found out if I keep wifi on while flashing the recovery image 99% of time It doesn't error out

Thank you for the help! It booted up fine now:) not sure if it was because I switched out to a SV 800Mhz kernel or because I used CW, but I don't really give a CENSORED!!! Thanks again.

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Thank you for the help! It booted up fine now:) not sure if it was because I switched out to a SV 800Mhz kernel or because I used CW, but I don't really give a CENSORED!!! Thanks again.

My pleasure!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

DeeMat

Reaction score
I see there is a 0.9.6 version of this now, is anyone running it? Had been running Sapphire throughout my entire vacation (and in another country) and my phone had never been as stable. Out of curiosity, I installed Lithium last night and it is running fine; now I wonder if I should try this leak...

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I see there is a 0.9.6 version of this now, is anyone running it? Had been running Sapphire throughout my entire vacation (and in another country) and my phone had never been as stable. Out of curiosity, I installed Lithium last night and it is running fine; now I wonder if I should try this leak...

That is for the Incredible. He has not uploaded any later versions to there for his testers.

Cvpcs is going to have to change things around when this is all said and done :)

A

anonydroid

That is for the Incredible. He has not uploaded any later versions to there for his testers.

Cvpcs is going to have to change things around when this is all said and done :)

Is cvpcs going to add the music controls on the lock screen to future droid versions? If so, will they also control pandora like in CM RC2?

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

Is cvpcs going to add the music controls on the lock screen to future droid versions? If so, will they also control pandora like in CM RC2?

Ok, yes, he will be adding the music controls to the Droid version, as that is his main version and that is what he does all of his work on. He doesn't have an Incredible so he will dev with the Droid until he replaces it. I heard that there is a method to control any playing music with the lockscreen controls, so it should be able to control pandora.

52brandon

Reaction score
zipalign_apks = no bueno on this build. Gotta wipe and reload now...