Bug Fixes and a Little More What Else Could You Ask For- Sapphire 0.6.2

bkd11

Reaction score
Ya I know. They'll be ready when they're ready.

But I'm starting to get the shakes. :)

bhughesiii

Reaction score
Shakes +1 I was so bored that I spent my evening trying different themes, flashed BBv.4 again just to play. I cannot wait for the 0.7.0 update. Hell Pete even put out a untouched FRF84b image I might flash just for the hell of it. Just to say I did it.

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Shakes +1 I was so bored that I spent my evening trying different themes, flashed BBv.4 again just to play. I cannot wait for the 0.7.0 update. Hell Pete even put out a untouched FRF84b image I might flash just for the hell of it. Just to say I did it.
I installed what's in my sig, just to curb my shakes....

bhughesiii

Reaction score
Diggin the July 4th theme, I may go bugless just so I can use it as I doubt it will work on 0.6.2.. I will say that even though sapphire has become my ROM of choice, bugless would be my stand by.

OP
S

sniffle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.ccroms.net
Its earliest would be tomorrow, latest Sunday...so says cvp... he's chomping at the bit just like you guys are :p

:)

Every 2-3 days is a bit to hectic of a release schedule for any sane person... or insane for that matter...

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for popping in sniffle. Any reason you can give as to why the release has gotten pushed back? Is it still about the kernels?

bhughesiii

Reaction score
Is it too much to ask why the kernels seem to be giving such an issue?

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Diggin the July 4th theme, I may go bugless just so I can use it as I doubt it will work on 0.6.2.. I will say that even though sapphire has become my ROM of choice, bugless would be my stand by.

heh....This is exactly what I think. Plus, the more I try other ROM's, the more I want to come back to Sapphire....

The tiwlan module is causing kernel panics with compcache enabled...

I don't speak Chinese :(