[ROM] Droid4HD For JB

noobmobile

Reaction score
Okay now I'm at the step to choose the zip off the phone and I cannot find it still, I have enabled safe system and just need to choose the zip. Do you know which folder it should be under?

try opening up the root directory in mass storage mode. toss the hd4 zip on the root directory and then restart phone and go back into safestrap. choose whether or not the file is on an internal or external card, then select zip and install. you can do it!!

dbdrummer88

Reaction score
try opening up the root directory in mass storage mode. toss the hd4 zip on the root directory and then restart phone and go back into safestrap. choose whether or not the file is on an internal or external card, then select zip and install. you can do it!!

I had copied the full D4HD folder into the internal card root and went into it that way with no luck :angry: is there a way for someone to give me the zip? Or any other thoughts? And thank you noobmobile for your help thus far :)

noobmobile

Reaction score
I had copied the full D4HD folder into the internal card root and went into it that way with no luck :angry: is there a way for someone to give me the zip? Or any other thoughts? And thank you noobmobile for your help thus far :)

you don't copy the folder. the zip is on myfishbear's server. put the zip file on the card and go with the option "install from zip". try that, btw do you have an external mem. card too?

dbdrummer88

Reaction score
you don't copy the folder. the zip is on myfishbear's server. put the zip file on the card and go with the option "install from zip". try that, btw do you have an external mem. card too?

I redownloaded the D4HD Full.zip from the server, the signed_d4eclipse1.2.6.zip is not in there. And yes I do have a 32GB external sd card :happy3:

noobmobile

Reaction score
Well without that zip i cant install the rom :blink: have you successfully installed this rom? Did you get the zip when you downloaded the D4HD zip??

oh i misunderstood u. d4hd is the zip, you just copy the zip without modifiying or extracting to internal memory and use the "install from zip" in safestrap

pnwsr6

Reaction score
What does the keymap patch do? Does it help with anything?

dbdrummer88

Reaction score
Jelly Bean

So I have been running this rom for a few days now with no problems and I definitely am liking it! I was wondering what happens when the Jelly Bean update comes out for the phone? Will the custom rom be wiped clean and it will go back to stock?

dbdrummer88

Reaction score
Upgrading to Jelly Bean help!

So I have been running this rom for a few days now with no problems and I definitely am liking it! I was wondering what happens when the Jelly Bean update comes out for the phone? Will the custom rom be wiped clean and it will go back to stock?

Does anyone know when updating the kernel to 4.1 that it will "erase" the custom HD rom and convert the system back to stock?