[ROM] Droid4HD For JB

Discussion in 'Droid 4 ROMS' started by myfishbear, Oct 24, 2012.

1. noobmobile

noobmobile New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    dbdrummer88 --

click this :) to go to the noob install and this link to go to myfishbear's rom server where you will find the files you need to rom your droid.

2. dbdrummer88

dbdrummer88 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have all of the files. Its just once I set the phone back to mass storage I can't seem to find the exact zip to copy to the sd card. I tired to copy the whole zipped folder but then it didnt have busybox or safestrap in it.

3. noobmobile

noobmobile New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    make sure busybox and safestrap are installed, run search on windows for the filename of the file your looking for. then just copy it to the sd card and follow noobinstall

4. dbdrummer88

dbdrummer88 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I can install busybox off the play store, but without the zip I can't install safestrap. I have tried a few times to search for the file with no luck :blink: I searched it in the start menu and in the actual window when going through the folder. Any suggestions? I want to install the full HD zip, and I even downloaded the lite version to look for the file with no luck.

5. noobmobile

noobmobile New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    safestrap can be downloaded from myfishbear's rom server. it's under tool's. copy to sd card explore to that file and install (make sure in settings you have install from unknown sources enabled) then open safestraps program and install recovery. you don't actually have to open the zip of the rom you are installing, when you boot into recovery it installs entire zip after instructed .

6. dbdrummer88

dbdrummer88 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Okay now I'm at the step to choose the zip off the phone and I cannot find it still, I have enabled safe system and just need to choose the zip. Do you know which folder it should be under?

7. noobmobile

noobmobile New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    try opening up the root directory in mass storage mode. toss the hd4 zip on the root directory and then restart phone and go back into safestrap. choose whether or not the file is on an internal or external card, then select zip and install. you can do it!!

8. dbdrummer88

dbdrummer88 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I had copied the full D4HD folder into the internal card root and went into it that way with no luck :angry: is there a way for someone to give me the zip? Or any other thoughts? And thank you noobmobile for your help thus far :)

9. noobmobile

noobmobile New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    you don't copy the folder. the zip is on myfishbear's server. put the zip file on the card and go with the option "install from zip". try that, btw do you have an external mem. card too?

10. dbdrummer88

dbdrummer88 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I redownloaded the D4HD Full.zip from the server, the signed_d4eclipse1.2.6.zip is not in there. And yes I do have a 32GB external sd card :happy3:

11. noobmobile

noobmobile New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    holla if ya need more assistance.

12. dbdrummer88

dbdrummer88 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Well without that zip i cant install the rom :blink: have you successfully installed this rom? Did you get the zip when you downloaded the D4HD zip??

Search tags for this page
droid 4 hd rom
droid 4 multilanguage
droid 4 roms
droid 4 roms 2013

droid4hd

droid4hd vs eclipse
droidforums droid 4
motorola android xt894 emoji
motorola droid 4 xt894 full emoji support
verizon droid4 custom roms