Discussion in 'Droid 4 ROMS' started by myfishbear, Oct 24, 2012.
Great addon, mate. Thank you
changed the keys of keyboard. you dont need it.
yep try 1370 oc
So I have been running this rom for a few days now with no problems and I definitely am liking it! I was wondering what happens when the Jelly Bean update comes out for the phone? Will the custom rom be wiped clean and it will go back to stock?
Upgrading to Jelly Bean help!
Does anyone know when updating the kernel to 4.1 that it will "erase" the custom HD rom and convert the system back to stock?
you cant update to jb while on a rom. it will mess up. updates only apply to the unsafe system. when its time to update ill have a new rom out.
Couple of questions
Hey man, outstanding ROM! Great work! I love all the functionality and it's def. one of the most stable and fast roms that i've ran. I have a couple of questions/comments though.
1. When I open Google Now, it's a tad choppy and the app says that there's an update available in one of the cards. I can't update through the Play Store so I just removed that notification, but is there any way we can update it?
2. I'm not overclocked, but i'm assuming that i apply the overclock the same method that I applied a patch? Which overclock file would you recommend?
3. Occasionally some ROM users recommend that we do a hard reset after flashing/updating. Would you recommend I do this now that i've flashed to yours?
Thank you and again this is an amazing piece of work!
1. its cuz its a hacked copy lol it isnt exactly the best so i may go around and update the patch.
2. 1370 oc hotplugx gov and noop scheduler
3. no need to cuz you factory reset b4 you installed. i do recommend you drain your battery till the phone turns off and charge it to 100% before you power it up to calibrate your battery.
-new dsp patches.
wwhat's hotplugx gov and noop? And how would i go about adding them?
they are settings. you would apply them with no frills cpu in the play store after flashing the 1370 oc file
This rom is pretty great only been running it a few hours but so far solid. Great work
which is better for battery, eclipse or this?
this rom is kinda ghetto..some times itl boot, and sometimes itl freeze
Eclipse is way better in my opinion yesterday was 3 full day I used it and plugged it in with 40% left after 10 hrs. Not a ton of use just some emails couple calls lots of text but still battery is awesome
Just flashed this, my first rom on the d4. It looks great, thanks fishbear. One issue i noticed, my text msg won't vibrate even tho the option is checked. using the stock app and not overclocked or undervolted. Anyone else notice this or have any suggestions?
I flashed the Google Now patch, but it never starts up on this ROM. Is there another Google Now patch, or some way to get it working? It doesn't FC, it just doesn't even start up..
Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
wipe data and it will work install both b4 rebooting.
i didnt have this problem. try wiping data on the phone and reinstall.
did u wipe data b4 installing? or restore anything?
Hi myfishbear, I wiped/reset, installed the patch, and it still doesn't work. I'm using the droid4HD-full version. Also, when you say "both", what is the other .zip file besides "Google Now v6 fixed.zip" that I need to install? My process to install:
1. Factory Wipe in SS 3.05
2. Flash Droid4HD-full
3. Flash Google Now v6 fixed.zip
4. --= Reboot =--
5. Flash 1400OC
6. Flash speedscript v4
(I tried it before flashing the OC/speedscript, and no go..)
The strange thing is that I see a "Card" for my ETA to work in the status bar, but as soon as I launch Google Search, or long press the search button, it looks like it will start, and then just dies.
Any other thoughts? Thanks so much for this ROM. I've been using CM10 as a daily driver for a while, mostly because I've become dependent on Google Now, but miss some of the things like camera flash, and I can't scan barcodes using ShopSavvy or any of the barcode apps with any of the 4.2.x based ROM's.
If I can get Google Now working on this ROM, it may hold me over until Moto comes out with an official JB ROM for the D4
Separate names with a comma.