[TOOLS] DROID RAZR Utility 1.6 [Now Contains 6.12.181 Fastboot files]

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I am sorry on GB I forgot, I think it starts with blur.updater check in the B's.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Nope. All I see is a blur.res 2.3.6

Sorry for be a pain in the butt about this.

Oh, well poo. No pain at all I just don't remember since I am not on GB anymore I can't check. Maybe someone else that is still on GB or that remembers will chime in here. Did you clear the cache already?

Reaction score
Oh, well poo. No pain at all I just don't remember since I am not on GB anymore I can't check. Maybe someone else that is still on GB or that remembers will chime in here. Did you clear the cache already?

No, I thought it best to wait until I had all he steps for everything you suggested.

Reaction score
I went ahead and cleared the cache, just to walk myself through the process. I got it done without breaking anything. Can anyone help me with which module to freeze in GB so the OTA update for ICS does not occur again? I'm assuming that since it's cleared from cache now, it may download again. Anyone?

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I went ahead and cleared the cache, just to walk myself through the process. I got it done without breaking anything. Can anyone help me with which module to freeze in GB so the OTA update for ICS does not occur again? I'm assuming that since it's cleared from cache now, it may download again. Anyone?

The one you want to freeze is "Updater" (it will have your version number after it) That's what I freeze so I can take an OTA when I want to, not when they want me to. :)

EDIT: I have "Updater" and "Upgrader" both frozen ... just sayin :)

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
The one you want to freeze is "Updater" (it will have your version number after it) That's what I freeze so I can take an OTA when I want to, not when they want me to. :)

See that is what I thought, but he said it is not listed there for him.

This_is_nascar: From the Backup/Restore list can you hit the magnifying glass and search for the word update and see what comes up?

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
See that is what I thought, but he said it is not listed there for him.

This_is_nascar: From the Backup/Restore list can you hit the magnifying glass and search for the word update and see what comes up?

Not listed? Hmmmm that's odd. I froze it right after I got my Maxx for about a week before I decided to go ahead and jump off the ICS cliff LOL

Reaction score

EDIT: I have "Updater" and "Upgrader" both frozen ... just sayin :)

I only have an "Upgrader 1.0.0" show. If I filter for "update" in TB, I see a "Market Updater 1.0" and a "com.motorola.blur.updater", but it has a solid line through it. Not sure what to do.

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I only have an "Upgrader 1.0.0" show. If I filter for "update" in TB, I see a "Market Updater 1.0" and a "com.motorola.blur.updater", but it has a solid line through it. Not sure what to do.

You haven't deleted anything prior to this have you?

Reaction score
You haven't deleted anything prior to this have you?

No Sir. Haven't done anything. I rooted the phone the v1.6 utility, the I download Titanium Backup and fired it up. I then paid the money to upgrade to Pro and fired it back up. They I started asking my questions. Since then, I cleared my cache, but it was there before then anyway.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P

That is the updater but what does the line mean?

Edit: I think that line means it is not currently installed. If you press on it does it give you any options?

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
If someone could tell me how to take a screenshot (remember, I have GB, rooted, with TB), I can post what I see in the "U's".

Screenshot UX has a free trial in the Play Store.

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If someone could tell me how to take a screenshot (remember, I have GB, rooted, with TB), I can post what I see in the "U's".

On GB you have to have an app from the Market to do screenshots, it's built in on ICS by holding the power button and the volume down button at the same time. :)