[TOOLS] DROID RAZR Utility 1.6 [Now Contains 6.12.181 Fastboot files]

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
That is the updater but what does the line mean?

Edit: I think that line means it is not currently installed. If you press on it does it give you any options?

The line means it's not there, either disabled or not working, one of the two. Or both LOL :)

Reaction score
That is the updater but what does the line mean?

Edit: I think that line means it is not currently installed. If you press on it does it give you any options?

If I tap on it (the com.motorola.blur.updater that has the line through it), I get an option to Backup !, Freeze ! or Un-Install !

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Does it let you click on it even though it has a line through it? Does it bring up a box with options?

LMAO Sydman beat me to it :)

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Well technically if it is already disabled then you should be getting prompted to update to ICS, which is what you wanted in the first place. So now that your cache is clear the download is gone from your phone, I would be interested to see what happens tomorrow.

Actually try this now, power off your phone and boot it back up and see if you get prompted for an install.

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I do that all the time. Don't sweat it. Thanks for your assistance. I just can't figure this out. Will it hurt if I try to freeze it?

Shouldn't hurt anything at all, just don't delete it. I'm still wondering why it has a line through it, but I do know that means it's not functioning ... it's THERE, but something is wrong with it, thus the line. That also explains why the "Updater" is not listed. But if you don't want to update anyway, it shouldn't notify you of an update. :)

Reaction score
Shouldn't hurt anything at all, just don't delete it. I'm still wondering why it has a line through it, but I do know that means it's not functioning ... it's THERE, but something is wrong with it, thus the line. That also explains why the "Updater" is not listed. But if you don't want to update anyway, it shouldn't notify you of an update. :)

Really weird, since I'm assuming it had to be OK yesterday, since the OTA download occurred by itself and I got the option to install or delay it.

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Really weird, since I'm assuming it had to be OK yesterday, since the OTA download occurred by itself and I got the option to install or delay it.

That makes the line through it even more strange. Is the .zip file on your SD card from the update? Or hasn't it downloaded yet?