Done with Android

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
That's okay, Caesars is a little conflicted. No, just kidding Caesar. He's been our valuable insight for both Android & iPhone...and he keeps a very objective opinion on both. It has been great having someone who can speak from experience whereas I (and many Android owners) can only speak from speculation. Hail to Caesar!:thumbup::)

sent from my Note2 using tapatalk 4 beta

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's okay, Caesars is a little conflicted. No, just kidding Caesar. He's been our valuable insight for both Android & iPhone...and he keeps a very objective opinion on both. It has been great having someone who can speak from experience whereas I (and many Android owners) can only speak from speculation. Hail to Caesar!:thumbup::)

sent from my Note2 using tapatalk 4 beta

I think you did that entire post just so you could end with that pun! :tongue:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
No doubt ^ LOL!

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
I thought it was, ave! Ceasar?

If it's not HD it might as well be a newspaper.

snowman

Reaction score
Fact is Android has the fastest Processors out right now may I suggest your apps are slowing you down, I think you will be back good luck
about 95% that come from Apple to Android stay and say it's so much better

OP
D

dmbatcofc

Reaction score
Well, after much hemming and hawing and reading numerous posts online (include every post in this thread), I've decided to stick with the RAZR MAXX HD. I just can't sacrifice battery life for a little less lag! I'm here to stay!

debrad0307

Reaction score
Well, after much hemming and hawing and reading numerous posts online (include every post in this thread), I've decided to stick with the RAZR MAXX HD. I just can't sacrifice battery life for a little less lag! I'm here to stay!

Why don't you try another phone other than Motorola? I can promise you'll have a better experience. I myself hate Motorola

Sent from my Synergized S3 using Tapatalk 2

OP
D

dmbatcofc

Reaction score
Why don't you try another phone other than Motorola? I can promise you'll have a better experience. I myself hate Motorola

Do other Android phones compare in battery life to the MAXX HD?

debrad0307

Reaction score
Do other Android phones compare in battery life to the MAXX HD?

My S3 gets amazing battery life. Wirh heavy usage my phone will last from the moment I wake up and when I'm going to bed I still have 40% left

OP
D

dmbatcofc

Reaction score
My S3 gets amazing battery life. Wirh heavy usage my phone will last from the moment I wake up and when I'm going to bed I still have 40% left

I'll keep my eyes peeled on Craigslist and Swappa to see what I can find. I don't feel like dropping $700 for a new phone! Thanks for all of the responses!