Goodbye Droid X, Hello Iphone 4S

bigdog9586

Reaction score
I'm so sick and tired of every update to android to fix a bug they introduce 2 new ones that I'm jumping ship. I've had the Ipad since it came out and have been very happy with it. Now that Verizen has the Iphone I'm going to cut my losses and get one. Anyone else feel the same way?

energy95

Reaction score
Love my phone running on bamf. Have 0 complaints.

Sent from my Thunderbolt.

pool_shark

Reaction score
Not a chance. The iPhone cluttered icon look annoys me, no flash, no widgets, they can keep it.

zeke

Reaction score
Good riddens. The heck with that over hype phone. Had it and didn't. Like it. Staying with android

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Kryptyk

Reaction score
I thought people got kicked in the face for talking like that.....LOL. (j/k)

To each their own I guess. Go spend the 600 dollars on the iphone. We will see you back with an android device shortly after.

NoBloatware

Reaction score
What's not to love? The small screen, the nanny state mentality of which apps can be installed, iTunes, the fact that you can't download a file from a link in the default browser (to try to force you to go through an iStore), the fact that it easily shatters...all so cute! What am I leaving out?

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
What's not to love? The small screen, the nanny state mentality of which apps can be installed, iTunes, the fact that you can't download a file from a link in the default browser (to try to force you to go through an iStore), the fact that it easily shatters...all so cute! What am I leaving out?

Lack of force closes, random reboots, stability, reliability, promised updates, battery life?