D1-Miui.us-1.5.13 - Dual Release

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else is having any problems but I'm getting a force close anytime I try and apply in theme in Theme Manager. I installed the "dark" TP version and I'm trying to load the DarkThemeRemix. I tried rebooting and I'm getting the same problem. I wiped 5 times prior to install so that shouldn't be the problem. Should I just go with the stock build?

Same here, got fc trying to apply dark theme. I just flashed the stock and didn't get any fc's.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

hmm, thats weird. This is the same one im using and im not having any problems. Im fixin to go to bed, work early in the am, but ill look at it when i get off tomorrow.

cowsquad

Reaction score
I just tried tb4bama build, but theme manager force closes and wifi isn't working. I'm gonna tried the stock one

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I just tried tb4bama build, but theme manager force closes and wifi isn't working. I'm gonna tried the stock one

Yeah sorry about that. Y'all should be able to just flash magiman7 build over mine with no wipe

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So this should fix the 'Verizon Wireless' by just making it blank, for those who don't like it. Regular update.zip that just changes the ERI in the framework. I have not tried it cause im not on this MIUI yet. Maybe tomorrow. Should work though...

D1-Miui.us-1.5.13-BLANK-ERI

bsm471

Reaction score
Is anyone having trouble with voice calls... I get sound on the first call after a reboot but none after that... wtf... I can't figure thisout... iv flashed every version and 5.6 still works fine

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Axium

Reaction score
is this still a GB rom with this on the update?

Upgraded Motorola Proprietary files to FRG83G

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
is this still a GB rom with this on the update?

Upgraded Motorola Proprietary files to FRG83G

Yes it is GB. But the only proprietary files out for the D1 are for FRG83G. You gotta work them in for it to function on your phone.

sent from somewhere...

PARick

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else is having any problems but I'm getting a force close anytime I try and apply in theme in Theme Manager. I installed the "dark" TP version and I'm trying to load the DarkThemeRemix. I tried rebooting and I'm getting the same problem. I wiped 5 times prior to install so that shouldn't be the problem. Should I just go with the stock build?

If they were on your phone prior to reflashing this will occur. If you go into theme manager, delete them, then download them again, they will work.

PARick

Reaction score
Gret Job guys! Two questions:

1. What makes this version better than the miuiandroid version {just curious)?

2. Is there any way you can add a couple of "lock app into memory" or does that have to occur at the China level?

Thanks again for a great job!

kamisan

Reaction score
Both versions start with similar files. Different translator on this as well as many different tweeks from what I can tell. Not to start a match between the two but I used treyM's. Got a few FC then the update and got more FC. Just installed magiman7. And so far no FC. And no lagging screens that o was getting prior. Doesn't 100% make it better just better in my case ;-)
Read the changelogs and the biggest differences will stand out

cowsquad

Reaction score
Well, treym release works great for me, but I like magiman release as well, but why two differents rom releases, with different translations? You guys should come together as a team, that should work way better, don't get me wrong, is just my opinion.

Loooney2ns

Reaction score
I'm running treym's release for 2 days. Battery life is superb. It's the first time I have tried his. I'll be flashing this one soon to see the difference. I agree that maybe you should all collaborate. The more heads put together, the better the final product.

element192

Reaction score
I'm running the magiman build now but for whatever reason all of my contacts have been tripled. As in, when I open up contacts there are three copies of each and every person. Also, when I go into accounts & sync I get an error for my Google account's Sync Contacts setting. It says: "Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly." Any ideas on how to clean this up?

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm running the magiman build now but for whatever reason all of my contacts have been tripled. As in, when I open up contacts there are three copies of each and every person. Also, when I go into accounts & sync I get an error for my Google account's Sync Contacts setting. It says: "Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly." Any ideas on how to clean this up?

Log into gmail on your computer, go to contacts and merge your contacts to remove the duplicates