D1-Miui.us-1.5.13 - Dual Release

toastedoats

Reaction score
Maybe I am blind and this question has already been answered, but what is different about the sexified release?

kazx

Reaction score
Weird bug in browser
With rotation off, slide keyboard the text goes wonky. Close keyboard text stays wonky.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Laur3nNewm4n

Reaction score
I tried to flash tp4bama's, using clockworkmod, but the install is aborted because the .zip is unsigned / the signature verification fails. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

illmatic636

Reaction score
I tried to flash tp4bama's, using clockworkmod, but the install is aborted because the .zip is unsigned / the signature verification fails. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Delete that file, and re download it. It must have been a corrupted download.

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

It should work fine. I flashed it using cwm with no problems. Try redownloading it and flashing it again

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Maybe I am blind and this question has already been answered, but what is different about the sexified release?

I made it where it is a stock black rom. You need to load the black remix theme to get some XML edits for text colors. There are also some custom themed apps in my build.

PARick

Reaction score

Could you have possibly clicked on install update zip instead of of select zip from sd card?

Laur3nNewm4n

Reaction score

Could you have possibly clicked on install update zip instead of of select zip from sd card?

Nope, I'm positive. I redownloaded it and it worked fine this time.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Im back on MIUI for the moment, haha... (typical life-cycle of me)

coverton341

Reaction score
Hey icculus, I absolutely loved your theme for ud, are you doing anything for MIUI?

Sent by pixie dust

illmatic636

Reaction score
Hey icculus, I absolutely loved your theme for ud, are you doing anything for MIUI?

Sent by pixie dust

He wont do it until they fix flac on MIUI. If that is in fact the reason he can not play music and multi task. He needs his music!

coverton341

Reaction score

Sent by pixie dust

He wont do it until they fix flac on MIUI. If that is in fact the reason he can not play music and multi task. He needs his music!

Ahh. Thank you sir. Now, how can I help to fix flac on MIUI? :)

Also, quick nosing about in Bama's life, how did the MCATs go (I'm sure you've answered this already but I am very sporadic in my visits here), what are you planning on, GenMed, Fam, Psych? Just stop me if I'm being too nosy, I only ask because I'm trying to match into UC Davis for Psychiatry myself.