MIUI.us-1.6.3.0

cowsquad

Reaction score
Okay, I have a quick question. Could I download music using miui music, if yes how do I do that? Thank you miui fellows

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

jpnestel

Reaction score
The way I check is in terminal emulator type in compcache stats and it will either give me the stats(working) or some sort of error.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

hixie5

Reaction score
How do i know if compcache is working or not?

Or if you have/use SetCPU, you can go into the INFO section and select MEMORY and there will be numbers (whatever value you set, i.e. 40MB) listed as SwapTotal and something else as SwapFree. If it is not working or started these numbers will simply be 0.

chewy74

Reaction score
i miss froyo.

going to dl & flash MIUI 1.3.11

goodby ginerbread...FOREVER!!!

[/drama]:laugh:

lishper

Reaction score
1.6.3.1 wouldn't even boot after initial install from recovery. I guess I'll wait until the next version comes out. Restoring my crappy nandroid backup to 1.5.20 again.

lishper

Reaction score
not crappy if your restoring to it!

I am having the worst luck. Now 1.5.20 won't restore. Yikes. Maybe these issues are with my phone, I have no idea. I'd really prefer not to SBF but looks like that's where I'm headed right now. I'll search for it on the forums. My phone has been nothing but amazing until lately and I've had the Droid since it's release. My issues with 1.5.20 were mainly performance related. Using the slideout keyboard in messaging would almost always cause a FC, randomly deleting all of my SMS, freezing of the Android Keyboard process. It's workable, just sometimes a real headache. Hopefully everything works. If that Bionic is a dual-core 4G I may end up having to eat the locked bootloader and take up my new every 2 on July 25th.

OP
magiman7

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I am having the worst luck. Now 1.5.20 won't restore. Yikes. Maybe these issues are with my phone, I have no idea. I'd really prefer not to SBF but looks like that's where I'm headed right now. I'll search for it on the forums. My phone has been nothing but amazing until lately and I've had the Droid since it's release. My issues with 1.5.20 were mainly performance related. Using the slideout keyboard in messaging would almost always cause a FC, randomly deleting all of my SMS, freezing of the Android Keyboard process. It's workable, just sometimes a real headache. Hopefully everything works. If that Bionic is a dual-core 4G I may end up having to eat the locked bootloader and take up my new every 2 on July 25th.

You can find all of the sbf files for the droid from peteralfonso Will be working on 1.6.10 soon (waiting for translations to finalize), hopefully that will work better.

lishper

Reaction score

You can find all of the sbf files for the droid from peteralfonso Will be working on 1.6.10 soon (waiting for translations to finalize), hopefully that will work better.

Thanks! SBF worked, restored a backup to 1.5.20. Glad to have a living phone again. Got worried there for a bit, SBF was giving me trouble too.

DROOIID

Reaction score
i miss froyo.

Noooooo! Don't give in lol

Someone should post the change log for 6.10 from miui.us. I would but I am on my phone, and apparently my Miren web browser won't allow me to do it. :-(

Last edited:
OP
magiman7

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Someone should post the change log for 6.10 from miui.us. I would but I am on my phone, and apparently my Miren web browser won't allow me to do it. :-(

Follow the link to the changelog in the OP in this thread. Changelog is updated at the same place every week. No need for a new link anymore :)

Zepius

Reaction score

Follow the link to the changelog in the OP in this thread. Changelog is updated at the same place every week. No need for a new link anymore :)

is there a fix for the email notification looking like the car home icon?

chewy74

Reaction score
we need a good graphics guy to make an animated droid and froyo icon running towards each other in a field. then embracing each other as only lovers can...

with the song 'Reunited' by Peaches and Herb plays in the background
:rofl3:
i miss froyo.

Noooooo! Don't give in lol