MIUI.us-Droid-1.6.17.0

toastedoats

Reaction score
whats the secret to finding the market app? I have moved all my icons around and still cant find it hidden anywhere...?

kamisan

Reaction score
whats the secret to finding the market app? I have moved all my icons around and still cant find it hidden anywhere...?

First make sure you have it.go to system settings and manage application see I'd you see it there. If it is use an older backup of screen layout and restore that layout. Older meaning just older than 1.6.10. If you have it that will make of show. 1.6.10 had some icon bugs they fixed in. 17

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

toastedoats

Reaction score
It is in the installed apps list under manage applications. This is a fresh install with no restored data yet. I moved all the icons around twice and still cant find it....

OP
magiman7

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
awesome so far! Love the 5 way lockscreen.

I did something stupid.......when choosing a ringtone for my sms, I set my default to my music for my ringtones.......how do I undo that?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

I think this should work to fix your issue. Go to Settings -> Manage Applications -> All

Scroll down until you can find Music and select it.

Scroll down near the bottom press the "Clear Defaults" button.

Reboot your phone and it should be good.

KrazyKrivda

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lockscreen issues:

I'm using the regular lockscreen and I did not change anything.

I have to swipe repetedly in order to unlock, and I cannot set the lcokscreen wallpaper. all it shows is the default wallpaper from my launcher.

Any ideas?

Anathema

Reaction score
Lockscreen issues:

I have to swipe repetedly in order to unlock, and I cannot set the lcokscreen wallpaper. all it shows is the default wallpaper from my launcher.

Any ideas?

I've had these issues randomly on every rom, when was the last time you wiped cache? That always seemed to fix it for a while for me.

KrazyKrivda

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lockscreen issues:

Any ideas?

I've had these issues randomly on every rom, when was the last time you wiped cache? That always seemed to fix it for a while for me.

This is a completely fresh install. Came from CM7, so I wiped everything. Been running this build for only a few hours. I wiped cache again per your suggestion and still no dice.

chewy74

Reaction score
im getting crazy sporadic lag with this build.

OP
magiman7

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Lockscreen issues:

Any ideas?

Not sure about the repeated swipes. The lockscreen wallpaper is a known issue with the original lockscreen styles from MIUI. I believe they were updated and you should now be able to change the wallpaper on the lockscreen. I have seen complete themes that have different wallpapers on both on 6.17.