[ROM] CyanogenMod 9 [BETA] (DX) (8/19)

lowvolt

Reaction score
My hush app isn't working. Is this because the app needs updated to work with ics?

Sent from my Droid X using DroidForums

lowvolt

Reaction score
Just heard about a new os coming soon. JELLY BEAN! Anyone else hear this?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

sickopsycho

Reaction score
+100 on when are we gonna get some chrome beta goodness? I keep hearing everyone talk about how much they love it- I want in. =) App installs and opens fine just keep getting the white screen on loading. =( Oh well- hopefully soon. Maybe it's something Google needs to fix...

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It has to do with hardware accelerated graphics iirc.

Sent from the best 3G phone on Verizon.

ooklathemok

Reaction score
Absolutely no restarts today. It seems solid. Battery use seems high, but I haven't locked in my settings, like dialing brightness off and GPS off until I need them.

Anyone have voice input mic icon on their keyboard? I found it in the keyboard settings, but I can't seem to get it to show up. Any ideas?

lowvolt

Reaction score
I have seen a couple people saying they are using wave launcher due to the CM9 launcher force closing. Is that the one that is 1.99 in the market? I read the description and it didn't seem like that was it. But I don't know. Is it as good looking as the CM9 one. Worth the 2 bucks?

Nemo Aeternamn

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
It's the nova launcher... And that I'd over in xda as well.. It should be free

"I'll get you my little pretty... And your little dog todo too"
"I don't even have a little dog todo"

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Nova launcher is now on the market, as of today. Makes it a little easier to get and try out now.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

lowvolt

Reaction score
Oh. Thanks guys. Where the heck did I get wave launcher? Lol

lowvolt

Reaction score
I set my alarm to wake me at 6am this morning. When it went off it spoke the time. It said " the time us now 6 ah m and the weather is........" my wife and I both got a good chuckle.

lowvolt

Reaction score
I set my alarm to wake me at 6am this morning. When it went off it spoke the time. It said " the time us now 6 ah m and the weather is........" my wife and I both got a good chuckle.

*is*

lowvolt

Reaction score
Absolutely no restarts today. It seems solid. Battery use seems high, but I haven't locked in my settings, like dialing brightness off and GPS off until I need them.

Anyone have voice input mic icon on their keyboard? I found it in the keyboard settings, but I can't seem to get it to show up. Any ideas?

Yes. Where is that pesky microphone?

msu

Reaction score
I'm switching to this to try it out over Encounter. I had no issues with Encounter, but need to try other things. I found myself using Go Launcher EX on Encounter more then anything. I just installed Nova before I re flashed to this. It seems like a spoofed up Go Launcher?? Didn't have time to fully go through it. I figured I will put it on this rom and try it out.

msu

Reaction score
Bah,,, I forgot to wipe data/ cache..... Bootlooped.. Just spf back to .602 twice now and still boot looping??? Not sure why when I'm sbf'ing.:mad: