[ROM] CyanogenMod 9 [BETA] (DX) (8/19)

Savagerun

Reaction score
Bah,,, I forgot to wipe data/ cache..... Bootlooped.. Just spf back to .602 twice now and still boot looping??? Not sure why when I'm sbf'ing.:mad:

After you sbf it's normal to bootloop. Just do a factory reset. Pull the battery out and put it back in then press your home button first and hold it in then press your power button and hold both buttons in till you see a triangle on the screen. Then press both volume buttons in at the same time. Then you'll be in recovery then just scroll down to wipe data /factory reset and select it with your power button. Next select wipe cache partition and when its done just select reboot system and you'll be good to go.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
http://ez-netsolutions.com/synik4l/x13thangelx/DX/CM9-DX-02242012.zip
md5sum: 5056463e248a36ff2e957ae17ea9069a

Should have working fm radio and charge only mode. Please confirm FM radio.

Nemo Aeternamn

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Awesome... I'll test the radio as soon as I can...
Thanks man

"I'll get you my little pretty... And your little dog todo too"
"I don't even have a little dog todo"

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Being told the FM radio app isnt there. Which is odd because it shows in the zip. Try downloading an app off the market for it.

Nemo Aeternamn

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Will do...
And it looks like the fm app us copied over... But it didn't want to instal... For some reason..

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
The FM app did the same thing on CM7. There's a zip file I flashed to get the file.

I'm downloading the new build now. I sbf'd this morning and installed 2/21 again and haven't had random reboots at all.

Quick question: how are y'all changing the governors? I want the smartassV2 gov and QC, Android Over clock and ROM Toolbox aren't working and don't have it.

CM9

mystro2b

Reaction score
I have seen a couple people saying they are using wave launcher due to the CM9 launcher force closing. Is that the one that is 1.99 in the market? I read the description and it didn't seem like that was it. But I don't know. Is it as good looking as the CM9 one. Worth the 2 bucks?

Sent from my Droid X using DroidForums

I've been using wave launcher on several roms. It doesn't replace the stock launcher or nova launcher; it allows you to access any app or widget or shortcut from any screen. So say if you are in your browser and you suddenly remember to text a friend, you can use wave launcher right from the browser app to send a text rather than going back to a home screen. I use it all the time easily access emails and addresses I have set up in a text program to allow for quick copy/paste into text fields. It's working great on this version of CM9. I got it free months ago with the daily Amazon app deal. I'd say it's worth 2 bucks.

Nemo Aeternamn

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Quick question: how are y'all changing the governors? I want the smartassV2 gov and QC, Android Over clock and ROM Toolbox aren't working and don't have it.

CM9

Brad if I'm thinking correctly... You have to instal that gov... that's why it's not showing... I believe

msu

Reaction score
After you sbf it's normal to bootloop. Just do a factory reset. Pull the battery out and put it back in then press your home button first and hold it in then press your power button and hold both buttons in till you see a triangle on the screen. Then press both volume buttons in at the same time. Then you'll be in recovery then just scroll down to wipe data /factory reset and select it with your power button. Next select wipe cache partition and when its done just select reboot system and you'll be good to go.

Thx, I figured it out after awhile of frustration. For some reason I thought to hit the search button.

Ok, can someone tell me why the volume doesn't seem to go down all the way to very low like on older roms like .605. It is annoying and my co workers can hear my cell go off when it is set to low.

Also did anyone run into Titanium Backup locking up while restoring a apps?? I have had that a couple of times now. I like the looks of the rom, just need to finish setting it up.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I couldn't get the FM radio to work, I tried installing the one in the system file, I also tried a couple from the market. Then, I tried installing the CM7 FM zip and while the radio works, its got this weird static that sounds like a European ambulance...

CM9

lowvolt

Reaction score
Just saw a thread where they got the camera working on CM9 for the Droid 3.

Sent from my Droid X using DroidForums

Savagerun

Reaction score
anybody else get stuck on the motorola logo after they flashed this and gapps?

What system version were you on before trying to install this? Or what rom were you on and what steps did you use to install this?