[ROM] CyanogenMod 9 [BETA] (DX) (8/19)

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Runs way better now that it's based on 4.0.4, the interface is much more responsive and the screen rotation doesn't take a day and a half to switch. Great update! Can't wait for the camera issues to get corrected, then it'll be a sweet rom! Any chance we can run the Blur camera app on this build of Android or are we totally beat since there's no underlying framework for it?

No Blur camera on AOSP roms

MIUI 2012.3.23

Terminator8

Reaction score
InteractiveX governor and undervolting helps tremendously.

My battery life is great on latest Gummy (previous version battery life was not good), notice the heavy GPS (navigation) usage in this sshot:

aefd6043-6d7a-7a0a.jpg

Would you mind explaining or showing me to a tutorial on how to get Interactive X governor and how to do that undervolting stuff? I'm really eager to learn.

Vaffanculo

Reaction score
No Blur camera on AOSP roms

MIUI 2012.3.23

Bummer. Liberty was AOSP, wasn't it? It used the Blur camera and dialer.

Been running this 4.0.4 build since yesterday afternoon, it's way more solid than the 4.0.3 build. No more screen slow downs and I've only seen one FC which was the camera. Great job! Can't wait to see more progress, and if you need any help testing let me know. I'm a professional Software QA guy.

no.lightshoe

Reaction score
I just flashed to 4/3 after wiping cache and dalvik. Now I'm getting a spontaneous reboot anywhere from 5 to 15 seconds after booting and getting to the home screen. Any obvious reason why this might be happening?

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Bummer. Liberty was AOSP, wasn't it? It used the Blur camera and dialer.

Been running this 4.0.4 build since yesterday afternoon, it's way more solid than the 4.0.3 build. No more screen slow downs and I've only seen one FC which was the camera. Great job! Can't wait to see more progress, and if you need any help testing let me know. I'm a professional Software QA guy.

Liberty was mix of both. Blur base but majority of it was aosp iirc.

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I just flashed to 4/3 after wiping cache and dalvik. Now I'm getting a spontaneous reboot anywhere from 5 to 15 seconds after booting and getting to the home screen. Any obvious reason why this might be happening?

Because 4.0.3 system data is incomplatible is 4.0.4 system data...?

br_palito

Reaction score
Hi i was on the 3/19 build and flashed the 4/3 build just now...I did a wipe cache and flashed that..now when my phone boots to the lock screen it stays there for a few seconds and reboots to the CM9 animation constantly..should i had wiped data as well?? what can i do to fix this? thanks

searayman

Reaction score
Hi i was on the 3/19 build and flashed the 4/3 build just now...I did a wipe cache and flashed that..now when my phone boots to the lock screen it stays there for a few seconds and reboots to the CM9 animation constantly..should i had wiped data as well?? what can i do to fix this? thanks

I always wipe everything and I never have been stuck with any of angels roms. I suggest wiping everything when ever changing roms

searayman

Reaction score
Has anyone tried this and latest gummy? If so which do you like better and why?

Vaffanculo

Reaction score
I'd like to report that speech-to-text is working in this build too. It didn't work in the 4.0.3 build for some reason.

cylamanae

Reaction score
awesome rom so far. one minor bug that i have found is certain apps are saying that it is not compatible with this device such as apps that stream music. Mainly airkast inc apps.

Kasey923

Reaction score
Flashed this rom from the 4.03 build. Went over a leaked .602 base, and no problems. So far I'm loving it. Awesome job to all the devs, you should be proud.

Ice Cream Sandwich flavored DX