[ROM] **CM9 Discussion/Download Thread**

geronimogman

Reaction score
after installing super user denies everything? i was coming from gummy nex and everything running perfect i love this rom, but did i somehow lose root? or what do i do i really want to continue using this. HELP

OP
winner00

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
after installing super user denies everything? i was coming from gummy nex and everything running perfect i love this rom, but did i somehow lose root? or what do i do i really want to continue using this. HELP
Go to developer settings and enable root.

NelsonBaetjer

Reaction score
i always get an error message the droid icon with a red triangle and an exclamation mark after beginning the flash process? any tips would be appreciated

shdobxr

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have done the following:
oem unlock
gained root using r3-superboot
installed clockwork mod
backed up rom
flashed winners rom.... I noticed no google apps.
Went back into clockwork to install googleapps.
rebooted and now I am stuck at the android setup which when I try to continue click tapping the droid I get
"unfortunately, Setup Wizard has stopped"

Help me obi-winner.

So far I have gone into recovery mode. Downloaded the Gapps link on the op. Reflashed the rom... then used clockwork to install the gapps software.

It's booting now..... lets see what happens.

Sorry for late update... ROM is excellent, GAPPS install went smoothly.

Winner you will have a donation en route.

Donation sent.

shdobxr

Reaction score
Suggestion or perhaps already in system.

Way to add blocked hosts (/etc/hosts blackhole)

sc0rch3d

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have done the following:
oem unlock
gained root using r3-superboot
installed clockwork mod
backed up rom
flashed winners rom.... I noticed no google apps.
Went back into clockwork to install googleapps.
rebooted and now I am stuck at the android setup which when I try to continue click tapping the droid I get
"unfortunately, Setup Wizard has stopped"

Help me obi-winner.

So far I have gone into recovery mode. Downloaded the Gapps link on the op. Reflashed the rom... then used clockwork to install the gapps software.

It's booting now..... lets see what happens.

Sorry for late update... ROM is excellent, GAPPS install went smoothly.

Winner you will have a donation en route.

Donation sent.

as a precaution, i downloaded kejar's gapps from the first page of this thread and leave on it sdcard. there was rumor that other gapps may not work properly. i saw that gummynex just included custom lockscreen with 4 available actions. the competition is heating up.

and thanks shdobxr for reminding me. need to make my donation as well!

shdobxr

Reaction score
No problem.

Doing what I do at work. And seeing the difference on this Rom. Winner doesn't have to share his work with us.

Fifdom is ever present in the computer field. Winner's actions are the exact opposite as shown here.

To be brief my nexus was :biggrin: before the flash. Now it's DancingNexus after the winner update.

Oh don't forget to click on the "installed link" and "recommended link" on the first post.

shdobxr

Reaction score
as a precaution, i downloaded kejar's gapps from the first page of this thread and leave on it sdcard. there was rumor that other gapps may not work properly......

very true as I tried to install the latest gapps (june of last year in the listing I believe) with clockworkmod yea that didn't work with this rom. Kejar's was the proper load.

Installing the wrong gapps leaves you with the droid setup failboating.

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
Anybody else having problems doing searches in the Places app? I'll do a search and then it won't do anything.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

shdobxr

Reaction score
Anybody else having problems doing searches in the Places app? I'll do a search and then it won't do anything.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I will be out of work in about 2 hours... I will try then. Which build you running?