[ROM] **CM9 Discussion/Download Thread**

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
I'm running 0117, the newest one.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

NelsonBaetjer

Reaction score
anyone know how to find the system folder within a file manager? I'm using astro and es
the only folders I'm seeing are /android /data /clockworkmod excetera and I'm trying to mount it as r/w to delete the auto recovery file and finally flash my first rom

iwn730

Reaction score
i always get an error message the droid icon with a red triangle and an exclamation mark after beginning the flash process? any tips would be appreciated

1. Are you rooted if so? .....

2. Did you flash clockworkmod ?

That could be your problem

shdobxr

Reaction score
That's correct. It'll act like it's about to do something then just sit there.

I can duplicate this. It just sits there. However when using the canned items like restaurants or other types of things. Only shortcoming I've seen. Can you post a 4g speed test?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
anyone know how to find the system folder within a file manager? I'm using astro and es
the only folders I'm seeing are /android /data /clockworkmod excetera and I'm trying to mount it as r/w to delete the auto recovery file and finally flash my first rom
Use Root Explorer.

I can duplicate this. It just sits there. However when using the canned items like restaurants or other types of things. Only shortcoming I've seen. Can you post a 4g speed test?

Unfortunately there's no 4G in my area. An yeah the rest of the app seems to work fine.

jeffv2

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Use the settings menu in rom manager to set the manual flash override

shdobxr

Reaction score
Use Root Explorer.

Unfortunately there's no 4G in my area. An yeah the rest of the app seems to work fine.

Going to perform more speed tests tomorrow.

ntxct

Reaction score
Damn - 1-19... and I just got the 1-17 version fully ready and up to date... guess I have to move faster testing/playing now :p

shdobxr

Reaction score
when flashing this 1/19 update from 1/17 rom do we need to wipe cache and data?

OP
winner00

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
when flashing this 1/19 update from 1/17 rom do we need to wipe cache and data?

Just cache and dalvik.

mmead1143

Reaction score
Winner: I didn't wipe cache or dalvik and don't seem to have any issues. Now that I'm running1.19 should I go back and do so? or let it ride? :)

Thanks a ton!!

sc0rch3d

Reaction score
for the last 3 weeks (since around the 0102 build, or maybe first build in January)...i've been having GPS signal issues, specifically in Google Nav. Sometimes it will lock my location before the app opens and other times it can take +2 minutes (more often on the latter than former). I only use GPS when i'm outside usually on the freeway, so it can't be a line of sight issue.

do you have any recommendations?

currently on the Jan 17th build with Franco's 13th nightly kernel. i have no other mods, not even custom radios, installed. Any help? Same goes for mmead1143 up there....I haven't wiped cache or dalvik in probably 4 or 5 builds.