Cm 5.0.6.2

sxm

Reaction score

DigiK

Reaction score
Cyanogenmod is quickly making other ROM development irrelevant. Thanks to being built directly from the source, this ROM is really cutting edge, amazingly stable, and QUITE, quite fast. At 1.25ghz P3 kernel with xScope Sunspider benchmark, I'm benching 7.8 seconds. I can only imagine what this thing does with JIT enabled... That's for another day, though. ;)

The one detraction I currently see, though, is sparse availability of really elegant themes. One can only hope AdamZ ports the real Smoked Glass over.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Where can i find this nextheme for 5.0.6.2 withOUT going through Rom Manager?

manual install?

Nextheme V2.0 - Cm Droid V5.0.5.3 (3/25/10) - CyanogenMod Forum

link is in OP

Whats the diff between your link and [THEME] NexTHEME-v2.0 Enom_1.8 .1/ CM_5.0.5.6 Final Beast! =) - Nexus Nation Forum

The link you posted looks like it's for an N1.
My link provides you with the exact .zip you'd find in ROM Manager, as you requested. :)

edit: are you having permissions problems because you're not a member of CM forums? If so let me know.

sxm

Reaction score

The link you posted looks like it's for an N1.
My link provides you with the exact .zip you'd find in ROM Manager, as you requested. :)

edit: are you having permissions problems because you're not a member of CM forums? If so let me know.

Gotcha. I didn't know a CM was made for Nexus One also. I don't know how they find time to eat or sleep.

Thanks for the link of the exact zip as in Rom manager.

edit. The links work fine. They link to mydroidfiles.com

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
They have one for the HTC Dream and Magic as well. :)

And you're welcome.

chrisCRISIS

Reaction score
update:
switched to CM. have had 3g back without a hitch for over an hour. (the rom is fast as hell too). thanks everyone for the help. you'll be seeing me around the koush/CM threads a lot more often.

crisis

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
update:
switched to CM. have had 3g back without a hitch for over an hour. (the rom is fast as hell too). thanks everyone for the help. you'll be seeing me around the koush/CM threads a lot more often.

crisis

awesome :icon_ banana:

RoLa

Reaction score
Anyone having a problem restoring a backup and getting the :mad:BLASTED:mad: MD5 mismatch?..... I thought this was resolved?

threejane

Reaction score
RoLaDrOiD, i've restored from backups three times in three days and they all went without a hitch.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Cyanogenmod is quickly making other ROM development irrelevant. Thanks to being built directly from the source, this ROM is really cutting edge, amazingly stable, and QUITE, quite fast. At 1.25ghz P3 kernel with xScope Sunspider benchmark, I'm benching 7.8 seconds. I can only imagine what this thing does with JIT enabled... That's for another day, though. ;)

The one detraction I currently see, though, is sparse availability of really elegant themes. One can only hope AdamZ ports the real Smoked Glass over.
I want to try that darkedge theme really bad :O~ I hope they make a cyanogen compatible version.
Anyone having a problem restoring a backup and getting the :mad:BLASTED:mad: MD5 mismatch?..... I thought this was resolved?

RoLaDrOiD, i've restored from backups three times in three days and they all went without a hitch.
Same I've restored a couple times in the couple days but there have been a few updates to RM so I dunno lol. While my backups restored fine I had a weird gmail syncing missmatch issue so I ended up wiping and starting from scratch anyway lol

JHamm77

Reaction score
I upgraded to this ROM from 5.0.5.7 and noticed a 2-3 secong lag after every time it would auto-orient. I couldn't figure out what was causing it so I switched back. Does anybody have any insight? I did *not* clear my data and cache during the install, would that be the issue?

I saw a couple of other people with this problem but never saw any good resolutions posted. And yes, it was OC'd to 1.1 gHz.

tdog7879

Reaction score
Is there anyway to enable certain types of scripts or are there any available?
BY the way im running 5.0.6.2 with bekit LV kernal 1000 mhz with the smoke glass-esque theme and its running fast and smooth!

sxm

Reaction score
so i installed the nextheme and installed that new boot animation.

next question is where can I find the overclocking kernels?

i know there are a couple, but can someone just point me in the right direction.

thanks.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
so i installed the nextheme and installed that new boot animation.

next question is where can I find the overclocking kernels?

i know there are a couple, but can someone just point me in the right direction.

thanks.

P3droid's kernels can be found here.

I'll see if I can come up with a link to bekit's kernels. edit: go to http://bekit.net