Screenshots of Cyanogen Mod Themes

DroidxRage

Reaction score
I now we're all wondering, and it would be nice to have one spot for all of these, so post them up.

Post the name of the theme you're using, and a link to it if you've got it, it will make it a lot easier for people. Name your widgets / icon packs / any other changes you think we might be interested in to save from re-asking.

When I see unique ones, I'll try to grab them and post them in this OP for ease of access.

Looking forward to it!! :D

As Promised, here's the compilation section:

Smoked Glass Esque 1.4.2 for 5.0.6.1, which uses the Helix 2 Beta, and is on ROM Manager in the Smoked Glass-Esque section.
d2022984.jpg

[B said:
thread[/B];413394]0.6 of JRummy's CyanMod Remix. I switched from Helix (1) to plain launcher home because it seems smoother and also more stable.

jrummy-1.jpg

DJHooker: cyanogen 5.0.5.7, p3droid 1000ghz kernel,xrom-v1.1 theme
6568d1271613885-screenshots-cyanogen-mod-themes-cap2010041714011.jpg
LdaSense420: cyan 5.0.5.7 with bgills redrum theme
6578d1271619026-screenshots-cyanogen-mod-themes-cap201004181221.jpg
forkup's IceTheme in ROM Manager, and my own wallpaper
ScreenShots.jpg

dard12: CyanogenMod 5.0.6.1 Bgill55's Clean Black Theme 4.2.2 Helix Launcher2 0.7BETA2
6619d1271647846-screenshots-cyanogen-mod-themes-droid1.png
marty4short:Buff theme,nexus mod 2.0 live walls that I edited,pure grid calendar widget,more icon widget
6627d1271655020-screenshots-cyanogen-mod-themes-cap201004190113.jpg
Cyanogen 5.0.6.1, Beautiful Widgets, Battery Left, Audio Manager. Round Battery Icon mod , Clear Notification Bar mod

dc47b2ca.jpg

bitter: Cyanogen 5.0.6.2 - Nex Theme w/ Hexfusion fonts - Helix2
home-1.png

gardobus: Clean Looks Theme (Clean black theme with transparent lock screen and simple white icons)
45bb5071.png

Last edited:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the post, DroidxRage.

I believe this type of effort is useful for the members. There are so many different options so if this helps provide a central location it improves the quality of this forum.

This thread will be very helpful for me.

Mike

OP
DroidxRage

DroidxRage

Reaction score
Sorry for not posting mine when I created, it was still uploading... ;-)

But here goes: This is the Smoked Glass Esque 1.4.2 for 5.0.6.1, which uses the Helix 2 Beta, and can be found on ROM Manager in the Smoked Glass-Esque section.

Beautiful widgets theme is Obsidian Alloy, IIRC. And Vlingo is a beta app that lets you speak commands to your phone, like an advanced Google Speech kind of (www.vlingo.com/androidbeta).

d2022984.jpg

OP
DroidxRage

DroidxRage

Reaction score
Quoting for reference here:

I believe this is available on Rom Manager as well, in JRummy's section. (They're updating the developers list, cannot access RM right now to check)

Less than 24 hours, and I upgraded to 0.6 of JRummy's CyanMod Remix. I'm really liking this setup... and how the Beautiful Widgets weather sun/clouds fit in with the wallpaper. :p I think I'm addicted, guys...

Oh, and I switched from Helix (1) to plain launcher home because it seems smoother and also more stable.

jrummy-1.jpg

LdaSense420

Reaction score
ive been trying to take screenshots of my fone with drocap but whenever i try to snap a pic, it counts down, takes a pic, and screenshot wud be covered with the frontscreen of drocap...am i using it wrong?

hookerdj

Reaction score
ive been trying to take screenshots of my fone with drocap but whenever i try to snap a pic, it counts down, takes a pic, and screenshot wud be covered with the frontscreen of drocap...am i using it wrong?
hit the back button so your screen gets cleared up

hookerdj

Reaction score
it will still countdown if you hit the back button just give it forever long you pick for it to count from

hellabooya

Reaction score
if you are still having problems with drocap, try shootme, its another screenshot app which works very well. all u have to do is shake ur phone an it takes a screen shot when you have the app turned on.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score

Switch to the notification trigger which will place a camera icon in your notification bar. Pull down the notification bar and tap the Drocap line that will take a picture of your current screen.

Mike

hookerdj

Reaction score
i forgot i changed some things around some icons last night ..A couple of the icons thanks to cereal killer
rdit thstd gsy looking i hsvr thr livr dtorm eith the lightning and not one pic captured it sorry bout that.......

Last edited:

Balthazar

Reaction score
Here's mine, cyanogen 5.0.6.1 with a mash up of PMilzie's Hexfusion, bgill55's Black Ice and Jsin's Darkstar. I added the cyanogen logo on the launcher and in the notification shade, and the cyan droid battery indicator, which I am not thrilled with, but it'll work until I come up with something better.