Cm 5.0.6.2

NBAJWill55

Reaction score
Yep I am, smoked glass-esque from Rom manager. Would this be a possible cause?

OmansDroid

Reaction score
This is no big deal right now. (although it will be when we find out what koush is hiding up his sleeve) But I cannot for the life of install 6.2. It downloads and when I reboot I get some error and installation aborted. I glanced through and it said something about an sdcard which i dont think is normal. Im running 6.1 right now. Would you guys suggest going to the 5.7? Does that support more themes? (Ive had some trouble installing themes but finally got one i really like)

BostonBill

Reaction score
I switched to 5.0.6.1 three days ago and 5.0.6.2 today.
Only issue is, I have not been able to refresh any subscribed podcasts in Listen. I have tried different setttings but nothinhg is downloaded. The icon is displayed but nothing is refreshed.
Any ideas?

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
off topic but, it waould be cool for koush to say under future update.
Example: Cyanogen 5.0.6.2
Stable, no need to wipe data/cache
or Stable, wipe data/cache

just my opinion it would make it easier.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is the "Add fstab to /system/etc" worth updating for? I haven't had any problems when mounting, but I have only done it through SUFBS to get rid of a few apps.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Download on ROM Manager is taking a YEAR and a DAY to dl. Oy Vey
Wow thought I was the only one, mine took forever to download too thought my internet was screwed up or something...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

FSRBIKER

Reaction score
This is no big deal right now. (although it will be when we find out what koush is hiding up his sleeve) But I cannot for the life of install 6.2. It downloads and when I reboot I get some error and installation aborted. I glanced through and it said something about an sdcard which i dont think is normal. Im running 6.1 right now. Would you guys suggest going to the 5.7? Does that support more themes? (Ive had some trouble installing themes but finally got one i really like)

Same here I get an error right at the end of the install.

jbby

Reaction score
i think im going to stick with 5.0.5.7 until another release comes out. i had issues with 5.0.6.1/2 each time after doing complete data wipes.

ViciousCircle

Android Addict
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep I am, smoked glass-esque from Rom manager. Would this be a possible cause?

SGE1.4.2 should not have any adverse effects.

Actually did some testing on IRC with some people this weekend. THose running stock CM had no issues with mms videos or pics. But, those with SGE had the video issues. So, looks like something in the theme is breaking mms video. One tester even went from SGE to stock and back to test and only had the issue when using the SGE theme.

Not sure if any other themes cause the problem, but running stock CM didn't have the problem.