camera apk

B

budmonster

The new Camera.apk is working fine except for one thing. When using the on-screen "take picture" button, after taking a picture, the green focus corners stay that way until the camera hardware button is pressed. You can't take another picture until then. I don't remember it doing that with stock. Anyone else getting this?

Yeah when I open up the camera the green corners take up the whole screen. Before they would focus in on a person. And this camera.apk seems buggy.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
jerroedr

jerroedr

Reaction score
The new Camera.apk is working fine except for one thing. When using the on-screen "take picture" button, after taking a picture, the green focus corners stay that way until the camera hardware button is pressed. You can't take another picture until then. I don't remember it doing that with stock. Anyone else getting this?

Yeah when I open up the camera the green corners take up the whole screen. Before they would focus in on a person. And this camera.apk seems buggy.

the green corners are how the phone comes out of the box. as far as buggy i havnt had problems. it takes pics and zooms and lets me view the gallery

aldaudio

Reaction score
Hm, I downloaded the one that was posted from Chevy. I pasted in /system/app and changing to rw-r--r then clicked on it and installed it. Now when I open the camera it says it couldn't connect to it.

OP
jerroedr

jerroedr

Reaction score
Hm, I downloaded the one that was posted from Chevy. I pasted in /system/app and changing to rw-r--r then clicked on it and installed it. Now when I open the camera it says it couldn't connect to it.

i never installed. just put it there fixed the permissions and rebooted and it showed up

GolfProRM

Reaction score
RC4 is now in ROM Manager - it seems to have fixed the camera issues (at least from what I can tell)

OP
jerroedr

jerroedr

Reaction score
basically the regular cam zoom should work and there should either be no zoom in video or a working zoom. the video only fced when i was actually recording though. is everything cool with rc4?

also, i only use sp recovery, do you happen to have a link?

any report of working kernels on rc4?