rc4 available

UNC

Reaction score
whats that code?

From what I understand it tells android to keep your home app in the system memory.

I use quickdesk along with adwlauncher and quickdesk is actually used as the default "launcher" even though its basically an app laid over the top of adw. The echo code works flawlessly for me.

zachdroid

Reaction score
Will that command work for Launcher 2 as well or is it specific to ADW?

Thunder_PC

Reaction score
Still getting camera flash/focus problems on clean install and wipe??? I seem to be in the minority here though.

OP
jerroedr

jerroedr

Reaction score
do you only put the code in when you switch roms? or every time you reboot?
also, never herd of quick desk. what is its function?
Additionally, i can confirm that the camera in the dark acts a little weird since the flash flickers in an attempt to auto focus, but I do get a good quality picture

Last edited:
B

budmonster

Additionally, i can confirm that the camera in the dark acts a little weird since the flash flickers in an attempt to auto focus, but I do get a good quality picture

i knew i wasnt the only one

OP
jerroedr

jerroedr

Reaction score

i knew i wasnt the only one

but i still get a picture in the dark

UNC

Reaction score

The code works for ALL launchers as long as it is your default, and Quickdesk is a drawer that you can set up to open from the bottom with a gesture. I make the "swipe up" gesture to open it so it looks like an extra pane.

brando56894

Reaction score
I just use the terminal emulator and run this code: echo ro.HOME_APP_ADJ=1 >> /data/local.prop then reboot, on every rom I run.

How is this any different than the "keep in memory" options of ADW and LP? Also youre experience may be a lot different than ours since youre technically running CM on completely different hardware than us since youre using an iPhone.

Myself I've been having a ton of problems with the builds after 169, including the RC4.

UNC

Reaction score
I just use the terminal emulator and run this code: echo ro.HOME_APP_ADJ=1 >> /data/local.prop then reboot, on every rom I run.

How is this any different than the "keep in memory" options of ADW and LP? Also youre experience may be a lot different than ours since youre technically running CM on completely different hardware than us since youre using an iPhone.

Myself I've been having a ton of problems with the builds after 169, including the RC4.

I'm not running CM on an iPhone! It runs donut, basically.
I actually USE my droid and it has had many version of CM on it for quite a long time. And the "keep in memory" options, to my knowledge are all launcher specific. The code actually builds a local.prop file with that code in it that is only specific to whatever is set as the default.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

B

budmonster

so is anyone else having problems with rc4 camera still? anyone know of a fix. ive reflashed already.