New ADW version

triplecrown

Reaction score
So what's the easiest way to get this onto CM6 rc3. Anyone out there willing/know how to put out an update zip so we can flash this??

OP
T

triplecrown

Reaction score
Its a system app in CM and its embetted in the settings. It definitely wont update through the market and I don't want to touch it with root explorer cause its embedded in the settings menu.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just wait for anderwed or cyanogen to compile a CM6 version. Or, uninstall it, use the market version and lose the cyanogen settings.

Sent from my Droid

schollianmj

Reaction score
i downloaded the CM6rc3 with launcher2 so I could go to market and get the new ADW. wish I could keep the Cyan settings for ADW, but oh well. it worked out decent for me.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
i downloaded the CM6rc3 with launcher2 so I could go to market and get the new ADW. wish I could keep the Cyan settings for ADW, but oh well. it worked out decent for me.

Check anderwebs website. Google adw and click the anderweb site. He compiles it for cm6 so it should be up by now.

Sent from my Droid

OP
T

triplecrown

Reaction score
So what I tried doing was taking the ADW from the market and pushing it to system/app. Taking the original in system/app and renaming .apk.bak yada yada and so on thinking the newer version would probably be in the settings menu. No such luck. No worries though as I don't really need it in the menu. It was just a nice feature.