Blue Energy - Themed CyanogenMod ROM

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Rob

Just loaded up your ROM and it is smoooooooth! very nice...

Would love to have the Email and Corporate calendar icons themed blue in the near future...

Also, is there any way you can give us the "color number" of your blue so that we can go into Spare Parts and match it for the color of the notification fonts, clock, etc.?

Thanks alot for your hard work!

Thanks for trying it! Yeah I will be working on the email and corporate calendar icons as well as some other things that I feel are missing. I'm getting close to having every image modified in the framework, so need to get all the stock apps and keep myself from getting distracted by really ugly apps that I use every day.

As far as the color number, I use several different shades of blue, but Ill put together some numbers that work well in the notification bars and post them.

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I love the theme of this rom only thing that will keep me from using it is the battery icon

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
I have A question, when Laiuncher Pro is in /system/app should it be showing up in Market? My launchers been acting weird and I didn't think it should..

How have they been acting weird? People have told me that apps in /system aren't seen in the market, I don't know if the market is looking in more than /data due to apps2sd in froyo or what but all my themed apps in /system on my phone have showed up in the market when updates are available.

That's how I know when it is time to update an app for the ROM.. :)

I may make a seperate "app pack" for the themed apps and then include the google apps in the ROM for the future, because all of these apps that are being included are updated so often, its hard to keep them updated and waiting 30 minutes for each upload on each mirror is breakin my back..haha

That said, let me know what launcher issues you are having. And also let me know if you are:

Compcache on/off
Lock Home in Memory on/off (I don't know if that's exactly what the phone setting is, I don't have my phone in front of me.)

Also, if you are like me and only use LauncherPro, you may like me remove Launcher2 from system app, I think they may still try to run in memory even though you aren't using them. I don't delete them to make sure people have the choice.

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
I love the theme of this rom only thing that will keep me from using it is the battery icon

Sorry it won't work out for you. I appreciate the feedback, making themes that everyone will be happy with is impossible. I am working on other themes as well at the moment, maybe they will be more appealing to you. They will be other colors however..

syntakk

Reaction score
Just installed 1.0.2 yesterday, running great and looks amazing! You've done fantastic work, and the upcoming themed pulldown looks great, I can't wait!

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Love your theme just not crazy about the battery icon I just prefer a simple battery icon with percentage that's all other than that you did a great job bro :) keep up the great work

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Hmm, if you find a Metamorph with the kind of battery you would want I could adapt it to morph just the battery on my ROM.

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I think if you used the blue round battery with percentage that would look great with your theme I love the new pull down notification looks great very and very different and unique

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Haha, I think I have just what you are looking for. I used to have a high-res blue modified thread somewhere here with a metamorph for the blue battery. It didn't have the percentages so I would have to modify it and make it just morph the battery.

Give me a couple days and I will put it together. CM doesn't like framework metamorphs so much..

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Sweet cant wait bro that's the one I was talking about yea I think it does have the percentage. Do you have gtalk at all bro?

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Well the one I have floating around I cleaned up a lot. It was originally made for lower res devices and looked kind of 'fuzzy' is all i could describe it. All the blue ones I have seen have been this way. I found the file, but I have to get ready for work.....right...after..I.put. out this update.

I will try to work on it tonight some.

kastein

Reaction score
Blue_Round_Battery.zip
Here is the blue round battery I have always used on this rom. It works perfectly with the new metamorph and I have not had any problems. I also love the entire rom with the exception of the battery. Like roberj13 said...can't make everyone happy so I just found the battery icon I wanted.

stevonyc35

Reaction score
love the rom!
i have 1.0.2 and ready to install 1.0.3. do i need to wipe data and cache before installing 1.0.3?