roberj13

Reaction score
Blue Energy 1.0.5.2 for CM 5.0.7.1

Screenshots:
device.png
device2.png
device3.png

IMPORTANT:
5.0.8 included a new Spare Parts app that allows customization of certain framework settings. If you had downloaded Spare Parts from the market, uninstall before installing the ROM, this ROM includes this new version of Spare Parts.

Your categories should read:
Device Info
General
Applications
User Interface Tweaks

If you don't see User Interface Tweaks, you don't have the new version of Spare Parts.

"OK so why do I care?" Great question!

This is how you will choose to show the clock in the status bar and the color of EVERYTHING in the notification bar. Everything will start off black (which is hard to see on a black status bar and dark notification areas.) YOU WILL NEED TO GOTO SPARE PARTS AND CHOOSE LIGHTER COLORS FOR ALL OF THE NOTIFICATIONS. After you choose all of the setting, reboot your phone.

From what I have seen the User Interface > General will require one reboot (changing clock showing/not showing and color) then you will have to change the settings in User Interface > Notifications and reboot again.

I am also starting work on another theme at the moment. Be sure to follow me @Roberts_James on twitter to stay updated on new themes or visit me on roberj13.net

If you like what I do and want to donate click here.

DOWNLOAD SECTION:

Blue Energy Theme 1.0.5.2 for CyanogenMod 5.0.8

Wallpaper from the screenshots

Hope you enjoy!

Last edited:

kastein

Reaction score
No link here and Rom Manager gives an error saying contact developer???

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Links are back up, my upload failed while I was sleeping. :dry:

ROM Manager links won't be working until the link is updated in the manifest. Should be shortly.

kastein

Reaction score
Thank you....Great theme by the way
Are you getting a facebook null error as well? It has not worked since yesterday

Last edited:

78racing

Reaction score
I get Rom Manager gives an error saying contact developer error? This does look great to me.

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
I get Rom Manager gives an error saying contact developer error? This does look great to me.

^^I need to update the new links in Rom Manager, and then need to get it updated on the main manifest for koush before it will work again, working on that now. Editing files on my phone sucks...

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Thank you....Great theme by the way
Are you getting a facebook null error as well? It has not worked since yesterday

You are getting a facebook null message after installing. My facebook is working ATM, I installed the same file/version. Did you have Facebook installed normally through the market in /data/local before installing? Or did you uninstall it?

78racing

Reaction score
I believe that facebook is having some issues today. Mine has been hit and miss all day with my current rom.

j10leon

Reaction score
Hey first of all thanks ifor the r. om its awesome!! I had one question is there a way to get the clock that's on the notification bar..I actually liked having the clock there.

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Hey first of all thanks ifor the r. om its awesome!! I had one question is there a way to get the clock that's on the notification bar..I actually liked having the clock there.

Go to Spare Parts and the second to last selection will pull a menu to adjust clock settings and color check the box to show clock and reboot and it should be fine. There are also the other setting to fix the notkification textg colors so they aren't black and hard to see.

bje1982

Reaction score
I just learned that finally Launcher Pro was updated to allow you to pick custom dock shortcuts.. I am assuming if I update through market Ill lose the theme right? Rob could you theme the latest version for us plzzzzzzzzzzzz

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Yeah I just updated mine to see what the differences are, pretty nice. I will theme it tonight or in the morning. I'm still working on some file hosting problems and getting ROM manager up and running again.

When I theme it I will probably just post the apk here so you guys can just install it instead of a new version of the Rom, unless I find some time for other things to put in.

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Yeah I just updated mine to see what the differences are, pretty nice. I will theme it tonight or in the morning. I'm still working on some file hosting problems and getting ROM manager up and running again.

When I theme it I will probably just post the apk here so you guys can just install it instead of a new version of the Rom, unless I find some time for other things to put in.