ENERGY ROM - Themed 5.0.7 T1 ROM

syntakk

Reaction score
Hey roberj - just tried installing the rotary lockscreen over 5.0.7 and I got a boot loop. Just thought you should know.

Yeah, it might be going away for the time being. I can't get it to work, getting bootloops here too.

p3droid was on here this morning and I alerted him to it. He said some code changed for 5.0.7 final and he'd need to make the necessary changes to the lockscreen.

Any idea when we might have this up? The rotary lockscreen is one of my favorite features :)

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it might be going away for the time being. I can't get it to work, getting bootloops here too.

p3droid was on here this morning and I alerted him to it. He said some code changed for 5.0.7 final and he'd need to make the necessary changes to the lockscreen.

Any idea when we might have this up? The rotary lockscreen is one of my favorite features :)

I'm checking for it too. He said he was uploading the files to the mirror about an hour ago, so hopefully it will be available on RM soon.

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
testing ti out

Trying out 5.0.7 cyan so I might as well test out this really nice looknig theme :)

Need to find more green themes see so many black or blue one's, yes they are nice. Just like to see more green is all.

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
dont get it

Why is it I have no market when I install cyanogen now. I tried 5.0.6.2 thining it was the new one having an issue but both did it to me. It does look nice int he blue like it has but I cant figure out why its doing this. Otherwise I make like this, its faster, not sure if its as fast as BBv1.0 has bee for me but that was when I had all my apps too so im sure this will slow down more when I do figure out what im doing wrong with this install. I used rom manager to install

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Vending.apk is part of the Google Apps dialog box that pops up when you select to download CyanogenMod.

If you don't select it, you don't get it. It's separated off due to pressure on Cyanogen from Google.

If it still doesn't work, try fixing permissions through ROM Manager after you install.

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Just uploaded the new version of this ROM.

Now updated with a 5.0.7 base and made some other small changes.
- Somehow I missed the 1x icon, so I added it in there.
- Took out alot of the framework modifications since Spare Parts will let you customize the colors.
- Had to remove the 2.0.0 rotary lockscreen for now.

I am still trying to work out getting this on ROM Manager, it may be tomorrow though. I can't think anymore after updating this theme twice completely in the last two days.

Hope you all enjoy it.

mjh68

Reaction score
Just uploaded the new version of this ROM.

Now updated with a 5.0.7 base and made some other small changes.
- Somehow I missed the 1x icon, so I added it in there.
- Took out alot of the framework modifications since Spare Parts will let you customize the colors.
- Had to remove the 2.0.0 rotary lockscreen for now.

I am still trying to work out getting this on ROM Manager, it may be tomorrow though. I can't think anymore after updating this theme twice completely in the last two days.

Hope you all enjoy it.

Thank you for all the long hours the last 2 days, this has really become my favorite theme. I miss the lock screen though ;) Get some sleep ! I work nights the last 3 days and you have been on at all hours :icon_eek: Awesome work once again !

kastein

Reaction score
I noticed that the GPS icon is back to the original as well....any plans on fixing that?

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
im not hatin on your rom so dont take it as that, but why make a custom rom and not just an update.zip or MM file

or are there mods other than just visual?

looks great though! background is cool. ive seen it before

i bet the dialer took a while to theme hu?

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
im not hatin on your rom so dont take it as that, but why make a custom rom and not just an update.zip or MM file

or are there mods other than just visual?

looks great though! background is cool. ive seen it before

i bet the dialer took a while to theme hu?

No worries I don't take it as hating, it is a valid question. I originally made this theme for myself. I got tired of flashing CyanogenMod, a kernel, a theme, pushing themed apps, or MM others so I decided to make it all one step for me. This includes all of the goodness found in CyanogenMod, plus more. MM can have troubles with some framework theming as well.

That said other than visual, there is not much else yet. I wanted to get the base theme up first, this part took me a while and it is still not complete yet. As someone mentioned there are still a couple of status bar icons left such as sync and gps left.

Once I get the main theme complete and make sure nothing is broken and everything optimized as much as possible, I will bring more to the table, that's why I wanted to make a complete ROM so that I can add what I want. I could accomplish this all with an update.zip but it is an update.zip still :) This is the best way to make sure nothing breaks, plus it might not be compatible with other ROMs anyways and I don't want the headache of fixing problems with other ROMs when this is the only one I will run.

That said, once the theme portions is complete I plan on some other stuff going in this ROM, to make it more than just looks, so keep an eye out if you don't think its anything special now it will be hopefully.

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

Hope you guys enjoy it.