Blue Energy - Themed CyanogenMod ROM

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
No you're not retarded. I didn't include it, I added a link to it on the original post with all the other downloads. I don't know who to give credit for it, but it is nice!

Link

bje1982

Reaction score
I know Im a pain in the arse but my messeging app is green except for the one thats on the dock.. Also as you know market is as well.. Im scared to change it because I want it blue lol Everything else is running great I love this rom!!!!! BTW check your paypal by the end of the day Im buying you a brew!!!

http://imageshack.us

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Thanks, I appreciate it.

You know, I never actually thought of the stock messaging app since I don't use it, I use Handcent SMS and the icon is already blue haha.

Anyways, I will figure out how to get this market theme to stick, plus I need to update Maps.apk in the themedgoogle1.zip so that the theme will stay on that as well. So..I will be updating the themedgoogle1.zip soon.

If there are intermittent outages on ROM Manager I am having to add some mirrors to the download links, I am about to run out of my 25GB daily bandwidth.. :)

bje1982

Reaction score
Thanks, I appreciate it.

You know, I never actually thought of the stock messaging app since I don't use it, I use Handcent SMS and the icon is already blue haha.

Anyways, I will figure out how to get this market theme to stick, plus I need to update Maps.apk in the themedgoogle1.zip so that the theme will stay on that as well. So..I will be updating the themedgoogle1.zip soon.

If there are intermittent outages on ROM Manager I am having to add some mirrors to the download links, I am about to run out of my 25GB daily bandwidth.. :)

Well keep up the good work man just donated

Last edited:
OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
All fixed on my end regarding the SD Card reading.
I have my notification sounds/ringtones back.

Thanks!

Good here too...

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Well keep up the good work man just donated

Thanks to both of you! I may have not noticed for a while if you guys didn't tell me, I appreciate it and the donations!

I am working on some things on this (got mms themed..haha), as well as optimization of everything I added into system, as well as starting to work on a new ROM. Green and Black theme of some sort.

Mirrors are up just in case my main file server cuts me off.

lithoman

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Turbo
I have been using blackdroid's Ultimate new era and have been very happy with it.Until yesterday I noticed
a lag after being outside in the sun. So I wanted to try a new rom. I installed this earlier tonight.....have to say so far.........very well done....thanks for your hard work .

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
I have been using blackdroid's Ultimate new era and have been very happy with it.Until yesterday I noticed
a lag after being outside in the sun. So I wanted to try a new rom. I installed this earlier tonight.....have to say so far.........very well done....thanks for your hard work .

Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it. I just made a big update, check it out. Hope you enjoy it!

bje1982

Reaction score

Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it. I just made a big update, check it out. Hope you enjoy it!

Nice!! !

RonsHome

Reaction score
Great update! Thanks again.
Can't wait for you next updates and/or projects.

Last edited:

lithoman

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Turbo
found my new best rom...............check one thing. In screen saver clock mode the time changes but the date does not. once out screen saver mode it changes to the right day...no biggie just a heads up.

luv it.

kastein

Reaction score
is there anybody using this rom having major FC issues with this ROM?....really need help....this is my most used app

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk