Blue Energy - Themed CyanogenMod ROM

cdel71

Reaction score
I installed 1.0 today. Wipe data/cache...format boot, system, data, cache 3 times.
I'm having a strange problem with the SD card not being read.

For example I can when I go to the music player it just keeps on scanning SD card . No ringtones in sound and dislpay.
But if I use root explorer I can access everything.
So I restored back to your previous version everything is fine again.

Same issue here.
No ringtones, no music.
There's definitely an issue with the SD card being read for applications that need access to that area.

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
I installed 1.0 today. Wipe data/cache...format boot, system, data, cache 3 times.

For example I can when I go to the music player it just keeps on scanning SD card . No ringtones in sound and dislpay.

Same issue here.
No ringtones, no music.
There's definitely an issue with the SD card being read for applications that need access to that area.

I dont know why but i downloaded the rom and tried to install through clockwork and got a "bad" error.. then went through rom manager and it worked.. just thought id let it be known.. either way thanks rob for the update!!

edit: when i try to change the wallpaper from gallery it gets to the point to where i choose a pic and it just reloads gallery it wont let me change the wallpapaer

Thanks for letting me know. Ill get on the fix right away. That's the unfortunate thing about sleeping. Weird stuff happens when you are sleeping.

I may have run out of space on system..

bje1982

Reaction score

Same issue here.
No ringtones, no music.

I dont know why but i downloaded the rom and tried to install through clockwork and got a "bad" error.. then went through rom manager and it worked.. just thought id let it be known.. either way thanks rob for the update!!

edit: when i try to change the wallpaper from gallery it gets to the point to where i choose a pic and it just reloads gallery it wont let me change the wallpapaer

Thanks for letting me know. Ill get on the fix right away. That's the unfortunate thing about sleeping. Weird stuff happens when you are sleeping.

im going to cry lol i just want this great rom to work lol just playing man get some sleep we can wait

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Same issue here.
No ringtones, no music.

im going to cry lol i just want this great rom to work lol just playing man get some sleep we can wait

I have it fixed!!

Uploading the file now, expect it in ROM Manager and in the OP in about 30minutes.

:::Smokes a cigarette:::

cdel71

Reaction score

I have it fixed!!

Uploading the file now, expect it in ROM Manager and in the OP in about 30minutes.

:::Smokes a cigarette:::

Excellent!! thanks for the good news!
Will test as soon as I see it!

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
I don't know if it's a Cyanogen or Energy Theme issue, but whenever I put the phone in the dock, it will not stay in the dimmed state or the screensaver mode. If I just select the desk clock app, it will work fine, it's only when using the dock that I have an issue. Anyone else have this problem?

Unfortunately I don't have a dock so I can't test this or figure it out. Is anybody else having this issue? Is anyone else having this issue on stock CyanogenMod?

My phone is always in my hand, if I had a dock my phone would never be in it. :)

Ill try to figure it out though, I think I have some magnets somewhere..

bje1982

Reaction score
what kind of beer do you drink?

Haha, Sam Adams or random local beers.

BTW...

ROM Manager link is up, Links in the original post are up. Enjoy.

ok so i did it again and same thing and the new themedgoogleapps1 is broken i think because not all my apps have a blue theme including gmail

Last edited:
OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Fixed, If you redownload in the original post it will be blue now.

Note: if you redownload through ROM Manager you will have to clear download cache in ROM Manager, because the name of the file didn't change, and the link didn't change so it will want to just use the previously downloaded file.

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Going to take my kids to the park, everything should be working now, let me know if there is anything that's not and I will look at it when I get back.

bje1982

Reaction score
Going to take my kids to the park, everything should be working now, let me know if there is anything that's not and I will look at it when I get back.

thanks man have fun with your kids youve been up late take it easy were not going anywhere

cdel71

Reaction score
All fixed on my end regarding the SD Card reading.
I have my notification sounds/ringtones back.

Thanks!

o Fi1thy

Reaction score
am i retarded or what? I want to use that wall paper in the screenshots but cant find it for the life of me.